Giles at Narrows

nrv_football

8 minutes ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Why you bringing up the past? Wasn’t you just crying about me doing it a few post up?

Last year's game means nothing Friday....if we cone out like we did against GW it don't matter if we have deion sanders at DB we aren't beating them 

15 hours ago, SWVAgridiron said:

Why you bringing up the past? Wasn’t you just crying about me doing it a few post up?

You were talking about years ago, I was talking about players who CURRENTLY play. Big difference there guy

I really believe this can go either way. If it is the Giles that showed up for Galax then Giles by 2 + touchdowns. If its Giles from the George Wythe game then Narrows by 1-2 touchdowns. Somewhere in between it's a toss up.

41 minutes ago, nrv_football said:

I really believe this can go either way. If it is the Giles that showed up for Galax then Giles by 2 + touchdowns. If its Giles from the George Wythe game then Narrows by 1-2 touchdowns. Somewhere in between it's a toss up.

Yeah, Giles got pushed down field by GW and Galax. But even at that, never really gave up any big plays, quick scores. I don't see Narrows being able to push them down the field and have long TD drives. Narrows is going to have to have big plays to score. If GW and Galax, didn't do it, with way, way, more muscle and talent, I got my doubts Narrows can. Guess we'll see.

I hope the Spartans & Green Wave can come together in perfect harmony in 2023 or 2024 😂 Correct me if I’m wrong, they didn’t vote to consolidate by only to discuss it, right? If so, it could be years. I think Bland County talked about it in the 70s & didn’t do it until like 2013 or 2014. We could be looking at 2050 before we see the Giles County Red Wave or Giles County Green Spartans. Until then, carry on friends, may the team that shows up to play Friday night, win! 😂

On 9/12/2022 at 1:45 PM, Oldindian444 said:

Narrows has the best 3 athletes on the field. Giles cant slow down Pruitt or Crigger. If Narrows can also run the ball this could be like the last time Giles made a trip to wolf creek. Ohh and were the spartans fans yelling CONSOLIDATION!! LOL!! 

GIVE EM HELL GREEN WAVE

Narrows 27 Giles 14

On 9/12/2022 at 1:45 PM, Oldindian444 said:

Narrows has the best 3 athletes on the field. Giles cant slow down Pruitt or Crigger. If Narrows can also run the ball this could be like the last time Giles made a trip to wolf creek. Ohh and were the spartans fans yelling CONSOLIDATION!! LOL!! 

GIVE EM HELL GREEN WAVE

Narrows 27 Giles 14

If these 2 would have consolidated last year narrows would be lucky if 3 of their players would even start this year. Best 3 athletes come on

43 minutes ago, Giles hokie53 said:

If these 2 would have consolidated last year narrows would be lucky if 3 of their players would even start this year. Best 3 athletes come on

I have wondering for a week who the #3 was???? I get Pruett and Crigger but after that I'm not seeing a whole lot....

Greatest thing ever was just watching Narrows do pregame while a train horn was pumping through the loudspeaker at the field. LMAO 🤣 I guess they are that intimidated by or our just the players used to hearing it because it's gonna happen often Fri night 

18 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

Greatest thing ever was just watching Narrows do pregame while a train horn was pumping through the loudspeaker at the field. LMAO 🤣 I guess they are that intimidated by or our just the players used to hearing it because it's gonna happen often Fri night 

You better hope so...or you're gonna be eating a lot of crow Saturday...if you even show that is

14 minutes ago, Hokiebird7 said:

You better hope so...or you're gonna be eating a lot of crow Saturday...if you even show that is

If I even show????? I'm pretty sure I'll be on the Wolf Creek side of the field blasting my cowbell. I seen the predictions from last year's thread and a lot of you'll ain't got a future at ESPN that's for sure LMAO 🤣

On 9/11/2022 at 9:48 PM, SWVAgridiron said:

I understand your hatred for Narrows but geez give them some credit. 

I'm fairly certain you said on another thread that I was a proven narrows fan and I was also accused of "peacocking" and wearing my old #23 jersey and eating nachos at a narrows game?? Wow did that all that age well hahahaha I'll see ya tomorrow night ole bud just like I did last night and both the j.v. and the little league greatly appreciates you and your dad doing what you'll done this week 👍

24 minutes ago, 1Wingit23 said:

I'm fairly certain you said on another thread that I was a proven narrows fan and I was also accused of "peacocking" and wearing my old #23 jersey and eating nachos at a narrows game?? Wow did that all that age well hahahaha I'll see ya tomorrow night ole bud just like I did last night and both the j.v. and the little league greatly appreciates you and your dad doing what you'll done this week 👍

Who won the 2nd Giles Narrows JV game?

3 hours ago, 1Wingit23 said:

In my defense at the time I didn’t realize that you had switched from a Gwave to a Spartan so yes I’ll own that I was wrong.