Battle vs Lee

Football Fanatic

looking at box scores/stats and watching a couple of games on the tube, I don't see a lot of resistance from JSB past the first quarter.  Been a long year for them, hope they can get better next year.  but who knows, if Richlands played G.C. game 10 instead of 1, would anyone besides Ryan VT (no offense) pick them to win?  strange things can happen.

30/40 pt game

On 10/25/2022 at 7:40 PM, Smashmouth said:

looking at box scores/stats and watching a couple of games on the tube, I don't see a lot of resistance from JSB past the first quarter.  Been a long year for them, hope they can get better next year.  but who knows, if Richlands played G.C. game 10 instead of 1, would anyone besides Ryan VT (no offense) pick them to win?  strange things can happen.

30/40 pt game

Shots fired I think Ryan probably knows that outcome 

No shots fired lol. Just a statement in general.  

JSB is in worse shape than I thought.  It's just hard for them to match up anywhere on the field.  They had a few sparks here and there,  but they're a long way away.  Lee controlled all but but about 5 plays tonight.  Hopefully everyone home healthy afterwards.  Lee approaching 7 win mark for the first time in a while.  Battle,  back in the cellar unfortunately. Hope they get a few more athletes in the future. 

Dang, I didn’t realize battle was in that bad of shape. I was surprised to see them come out and score first though. Carroll is going a good job with lee and he’s definitely doing a good job offensively, but dang ever heard the phrase “kicking them while they’re down”?? I wasn’t too impressed by the fact he waited til he had an almost 50 point lead before he put his second string in. We know how it feels to have the kind of seasons they’re having. Besides our younger guys need some time on the field too. But hey, we got our stats up on a weak team so I guess that’s all that matters. 

Hammonds from Lee broke the season record for receiving yards with 825 with 2 more games to play which was held by chester riggs since 1996. Pendergraft has 1,720 yds and the record is 1,783 which was set by Houstan Sage in 2014. He is also close to passing the td record of 22 which is also held by Sage. He has 19 tds and 4 ints. Hammonds had 5 cathces for 168 yards and 3 tds last night and Pendergraft was 11 for 15 with 301 yards and 4 tds.