Glenvar at Radford

BoBob

This could be a match up of who will be playing the region D winner. 

Playing at Radford might limit the speed of Radford some and cater towards the Highlanders. 
I think Glenvar is a GOOD 3 loss team, but I'm still picking Radford (especially after their wake up call with Floyd).

When Radford and Glenvar play you have to throw the records out the window because anything could happen. I watched this game last year and was certain that Radford had it won. Even started walking to the gate then Glenvar scored with no time left. Glenvar matched up well with an athletic, speedy Martinsville team. They have a solid coaching staff that will have them ready. I’m picking Radford to win it but wouldn’t be shocked if Glenvar pulls it out. 

Definitely a big coaching advantage for Glenvar. Radford was up 14 with 7 mins left last week and running effectively. Game over if they work clock but instead keep throwing , stop clock and give Floyd a chance.  If game is close late, Im taking Glenvar.

I think that Glenvar needs to control the clock and capitalize on it's offensive possessions.  If they can do that and come up with 2 or 3 stops, they have a chance.  Radford's QB is dynamic and they have a lot of speed.  If the ball gets in Baylor's hands, he is capable of scoring every time he touches it.  I'm pulling for Glenvar, but it will be very difficult for them to overcome Radford's speed on offense.

So, two picking the upset. 

I wouldnt be surprised if Glenvar wins.  If they can make a few longer drives and limit the time of poss for Radford...  all it takes is a few lucky bounces and a game like this can swing in favor of the underdog. 

Yeah I would take Radford by at least 2 TDs also.  Wake up call last week from Floyd gets them focus.  Glenvar on the other hand is big up front, but hasn't been able to run the football, the QB has thrown lots of picks, and I dont think they have near enough speed to match up with Radford.  I think Radford's D line gives Glenvar fits and forces QB to make poor throws leading to stopped drives and INTs.