Central @ Abingdon

Wade_1

I wouldn't call Abingdon a bad team they had one bad game (John Battle) and one game they played out of their mind (Gate City) Christiansburg was just the better team and it showed and Tennessee high was close until the half. I would say Abingdon by 21

Abingdon, not a terrible team that played like arse vs a not terrible battle and played better vs a not-terrible Gate City.  C-burg nor Tenn-High was in any danger of losing to Abingdon.  They'll still be a tough out for the rest of the District.  Up front, they're still decent but they've lost too many athletes the past couple of years that were borderline generational at rb and wr along with some impressive line play.

Abingdon 35-13 over Central

8 minutes ago, S10SQUAREBODY4LIFE said:

Abingdon, not a terrible team that played like arse vs a not terrible battle and played better vs a not-terrible Gate City.  C-burg nor Tenn-High was in any danger of losing to Abingdon.  They'll still be a tough out for the rest of the District.  Up front, they're still decent but they've lost too many athletes the past couple of years that were borderline generational at rb and wr along with some impressive line play.

Abingdon 35-13 over Central

Nothing further to add to this post.  Spot on. 

Has anyone watched Abingdon enough to comment on whether they have diversified their playbook/play-calling this year?

24 minutes ago, SwvaOG said:

Nothing further to add to this post.  Spot on. 

Has anyone watched Abingdon enough to comment on whether they have diversified their playbook/play-calling this year?

I’ve not seen them play I think the Battle game convinced everyone they’re terrible but seems like they’ve improved since and I’m only going by their recent scores since I’ve not watched any of their games