Graham vs Lebanon

Gridiron60

I’m going to say in basketball Lebanon gives Graham all they want  but in football Graham wins. The biggest question mark for Graham is injuries. Hughes is out for the season and most likely Lloyd although I’ve not heard that for sure. Clements still didn’t seem near 100% against Marion. Hopefully, bye week helped! 
I think Graham’s weakest link right now is the O-Line. Defense trending up for sure. Other than a couple of big plays, defense was pretty much on point against Marion. Omari Hill racked up the tackles. Isabelle had a good game on defense too. 

Nothing to do with this game but shoutout to Marion’s #3 playing with marching band during halftime. I like seeing kids who have diversified talents! 

I think Graham wins this one easily. 
on a side note, how is Clements coming along? 

25 minutes ago, Gridiron60 said:

Nothing to do with this game but shoutout to Marion’s #3 playing with marching band during halftime. I like seeing kids who have diversified talents! 

I love this post. Not only you speaking out about it, but for a kid who doesn’t think his status of a football player is better than a band member. 
I’ve always been a fan of music, never was a band member, BUT, music is a very hard skill to learn. 
Now on top of learning how to play music, you have to learn how to read music, then memorize it, then learn the marching formations, movements etc. now let’s put it all together. 

a lot of people don’t give band members credit. Those kids put in WORK! 

39 minutes ago, CriticalNoise said:

I think Graham wins this one easily. 
on a side note, how is Clements coming along? 

I haven't rely heard an update this week with it being bye week plus me working a lot and not talking to anyone in the know.  Hopefully, the week off helped him get closer to 100%. Maybe someone else has heard an update. 

Yes to everything you said about band! That kid played tuba with full pads on too! Imagine playing football plus learning a halftime show. Hats off to him and the head coach/band director for working together to allow him to do it!