Tazewell at Marion

THS6805

Tazewell is my pick to win big, but got to be careful with Tazewell, they are the Class 1 version of Fort Chiswell and you just literally don't know what the heck will happen. Tazewell by 28? No surprise to me. Tie game late in the 4th? Yea, makes sense, it's Tazewell. Just zero ways to tell, much like Fort Chiswell and fitting when Tazewell and FC play. If Vegas did SWVA odds, even they would say, "to hell with Tazewell and FC when these 2 play each other, we ain't touching it." 

I go Dogs tonight by 21-23 pts over Marion. Dogs bring some serious talent to the equation. It's also more than Union, Graham, Ridgeview in Region D in my opinion.  I favor these 3, but Tazewell has enough talent on their team to Clip one of these 3 in regular/post season if the talent shows up. 

3 hours ago, BandanaVTDavis4321 said:

Tazewell is my pick to win big, but got to be careful with Tazewell, they are the Class 1 version of Fort Chiswell and you just literally don't know what the heck will happen. Tazewell by 28? No surprise to me. Tie game late in the 4th? Yea, makes sense, it's Tazewell. Just zero ways to tell, much like Fort Chiswell and fitting when Tazewell and FC play. If Vegas did SWVA odds, even they would say, "to hell with Tazewell and FC when these 2 play each other, we ain't touching it." 

I go Dogs tonight by 21-23 pts over Marion. Dogs bring some serious talent to the equation. It's also more than Union, Graham, Ridgeview in Region D in my opinion.  I favor these 3, but Tazewell has enough talent on their team to Clip one of these 3 in regular/post season if the talent shows up. 

I totally agree, you just don’t know what team will show up. If they could be consistent they could be scary good!