Lebanon vs Virginia High

Stelley

Big game this week for both squads. With the winner likely securing a playoff spot and the loser likely not making it to playoffs. I feel like Lebanon will have the best player on the field but v high will have the better line

3 hours ago, Stelley said:

Big game this week for both squads. With the winner likely securing a playoff spot and the loser likely not making it to playoffs. I feel like Lebanon will have the best player on the field but v high will have the better line

Only going by what I sae with VA High, they have a terrible O line but their D line is pretty good. Probably low scoring game. Would have to go with V high though as they seem to be building momentum. 

7 hours ago, stu_bean said:

Only going by what I sae with VA High, they have a terrible O line but their D line is pretty good. Probably low scoring game. Would have to go with V high though as they seem to be building momentum. 

No matter how crappy their line may be, I still don’t feel like it can be worse than Lebanons. I think someone told me that they have 3 starting linemen out for the rest of the year. However I still feel like Lebanon has a solid chance at winning this one considering how streaky they have been (granted Lebanon has too but nowhere near as bad as v high)

8 hours ago, Stelley said:

No matter how crappy their line may be, I still don’t feel like it can be worse than Lebanons. I think someone told me that they have 3 starting linemen out for the rest of the year. However I still feel like Lebanon has a solid chance at winning this one considering how streaky they have been (granted Lebanon has too but nowhere near as bad as v high)

Im not sure Lebanon will be able to contain Virginia Highs speed, but we will see. Should be a great game to watch.