UVA-Wise Holiday Classic

Wade_1

13 hours ago, Stelley said:

So Lebanon wins it last year and has to play one of top 3 teams straight out of the gate? Still should be an amazing game

Ridgeview is very down. That should be an easy win for Lebanon

First round winners predictions: 

Lee Vs Eastside- Lee has Pendergraft, Early, Leonard. Eastside lost several key starters including McCoy. I am taking Lee

Rye Cove vs Central, Central should take care of business.

Ridgeview vs Lebanon, Lebanon is the returning champ however they lost keene to the portal, meanwhile Ridgeview has Owens and O'Quinn return for them but I still think that will not be enough to defeat the pioneers

Chilhowie vs Burton, Both teams lost their main contributors however Chilhowie seems to be the deeper team, I will take them

4 minutes ago, Wade_1 said:

Lee Vs Eastside- Lee has Pendergraft, Early, Leonard. Eastside lost several key starters including McCoy. I am taking Lee

Ridgeview vs Lebanon, Lebanon is the returning champ however they lost keene to the portal, meanwhile Ridgeview has Owens and O'Quinn return for them but I still think that will not be enough to defeat the pioneers

Chilhowie vs Burton, Both teams lost their main contributors however Chilhowie seems to be the deeper team, I will take them

How do you see the rest?

20 minutes ago, Wade_1 said:

Lee has Pendergraft and Leonard.  Don't think Early is playing, or at least that is what he is telling people

27 minutes ago, pakdastands said:

How do you see the rest?

***IF my first round predictions are right...

Honaker vs Lee: Honaker is loaded with Bandy, Hart, Musick, and now with the addition of Keene. They should take care of business easily. 

Central vs Virginia High, Virginia high lost two all region players last year meanwhile central returns theirs. Virginia high will be young and I think Central beats them this year after a close game last year. Would not be surprised if Virginia high wins though. 

Shelby Valley vs Lebanon: I really do not know what to expect from SV, they did not have a good performance in the tournament last year and they are going up against the defending champs. I will take Lebanon however losing keene has this almost to a coinflip game. 

Union vs Chilhowie: Union is just more talented and have more guys. Bostic, Huff, Anderson.  Union easily probably.  

For the semifinals I am not going to make predictions because I truly believe they are coin flip games if it is Honaker vs Central and Lebanon vs Union. Could see any of the 4 win the tournament. Also like I said earlier, I would not be surprised IF*** SV and Va High make these spots either. 

11 minutes ago, jwgarrett20 said:

Lee has Pendergraft and Leonard.  Don't think Early is playing, or at least that is what he is telling people

with Early or without Early, They still should take care of a young Eastside team