Who has games this week? and predictions?

pakdastands

30 minutes ago, Elder statesman said:

Abingdon boys avenge an early loss to Lebanon with a home win 74-59.

Solid turn around for the falcons. They came out flat in the first quarter and came back after half and looked like they couldn’t miss a shot.

10 hours ago, Stelley said:

Lebanon boys go to eastside on Friday. Any knowledge on eastside? I figured since they had like 3-4 starters graduate they would be in rebuild mode

Eastside played Ridgeview and gave Ridgeview all they wanted and more.  Ridgeview won but I don't know if Eastside is better than what I thought or Ridgeview is not this year.

7 hours ago, stan.the.man said:

honaker very impressive with carroll county,   CC will be at honaker on monday the 18th

Ervin finished with 36 points and 12 rebounds. In 3 games this season, Alyssa has scored 31, 36 and 36. 

Jessee finished with 27 points

1 hour ago, sixcat said:

Ervin finished with 36 points and 12 rebounds. In 3 games this season, Alyssa has scored 31, 36 and 36. 

Jessee finished with 27 points

I was at GW a couple weeks ago to watch the scrimmage with Abingdon,  I wasn't impressed with Ervin's supporting players,   They will be gettable this year!!!

3 minutes ago, stan.the.man said:

I was at GW a couple weeks ago to watch the scrimmage with Abingdon,  I wasn't impressed with Ervin's supporting players,   They will be gettable this year!!!

They lost a ton to graduation. The supporting cast is nowhere near as talented as last year. Doubtful they repeat to be honest. Ervin will keep them in a lot of games but she will have to score, score, score.

Hell, Galax is terrible and beat the Carroll JV's last year twice. Galax has a middle school team destroying people right now. They will compete for state titles in a couple of years. Those girls have been playing high level travel ball together since 2nd grade. Their travel coach is on the Board of Directors at Blue Ridge Country Club with me.

2 hours ago, pakdastands said:

Eastside played Ridgeview and gave Ridgeview all they wanted and more.  Ridgeview won but I don't know if Eastside is better than what I thought or Ridgeview is not this year.

I heard someone say that ridgeview will more than likely be at the bottom of the ladder in the m7

2 hours ago, pakdastands said:

How did Lee look? 

Our girls team lacks size.  Got rolling in the second half and cruised to victory.  We will go as far as our 3 point shooting will take us.  Well, that and our transition game.

Boys looked better than I expected.  Pendergraft had 36 I think.  They all hustled and played physical.