Who has games this week? and predictions?

pakdastands

21 minutes ago, pakdastands said:

Did one of the Union boys quit?

I heard Paul Huff either quit or got kicked off. I don't know if that is true or not.

Lebanon gets the win over Eastside 60-54. Lebanon has an issue holding leads. They were up by 19 at one point and let Eastside come back and tie it. Lebanon did have two seniors sit out tonight. 

Virginia High beat Abingdon 59-58. They shot a free throw with 0 seconds left. Abingdon was down by double digits and came back and tied it. 

Union has a shot. First year coach, injuries, the Huff situation, etc. it’ll take time. That being said, they ain’t half bad. Reyshawn and Kam are capable of combing for 40-50 points. 

Team can’t rebound. They really need Bunch and Huff back on the boards. If Union had been able to rebound they would’ve won tonight by 10+. I’d expect a similar game tomorrow against East. 

2 hours ago, Rev833 said:

Lebanon gets the win over Eastside 60-54. Lebanon has an issue holding leads. They were up by 19 at one point and let Eastside come back and tie it. Lebanon did have two seniors sit out tonight. 

Virginia High beat Abingdon 59-58. They shot a free throw with 0 seconds left. Abingdon was down by double digits and came back and tied it. 

Lebanon Boys need to figure something out, The Reece kid needs more touches and so does Lambert, not sure what’s happening with them not getting the ball much. They struggle to score when they don’t get the right people involved they have potential to be a top team but need they need to play better.

2 hours ago, Magic09 said:

Lebanon Boys need to figure something out, The Reece kid needs more touches and so does Lambert, not sure what’s happening with them not getting the ball much. They struggle to score when they don’t get the right people involved they have potential to be a top team but need they need to play better.

Lambert definitely gets the most touches and the most minutes. Poor kid is probably averaging at least 10 a game but good lord he’s definitely top 2 in shot attempts (Reece is probably first but rightfully so). Having one of their starters and their six man out definitely made a difference tonight and you could tell everyone was tired. As the season goes on I have faith that they will all get in better shape and put it all together

3 hours ago, Stelley said:

Lambert definitely gets the most touches and the most minutes. Poor kid is probably averaging at least 10 a game but good lord he’s definitely top 2 in shot attempts (Reece is probably first but rightfully so). Having one of their starters and their six man out definitely made a difference tonight and you could tell everyone was tired. As the season goes on I have faith that they will all get in better shape and put it all together

Lambert barely touched the ball and if they don’t get an offense going they could be in for a long season.  

10 hours ago, Fan said:

Lambert barely touched the ball and if they don’t get an offense going they could be in for a long season.  

That’s what I thought, only looked like he got about 6-7 shots against eastside not really sure what the guy above was saying but he’s definitely not anywhere near leading the team in shots taken?

14 hours ago, Stelley said:

Agreed Reece deserves most touches but i’m not sure about Lambert getting the most touches it honestly didn’t seem like it last night. Hopefully they can figure something out soon 

1 hour ago, Magic09 said:

That’s what I thought, only looked like he got about 6-7 shots against eastside not really sure what the guy above was saying but he’s definitely not anywhere near leading the team in shots taken?

He most definitely is. When he gets hot he absolutely should shoot the most on the team bc the kid is a lights out shooter when he’s on. But when he’s not he needs to stop forcing up shots. Bc there’s plenty of studs on that team who can get hot