Changes

Lance

If you guys see anything that is not working, please let me know so I can fix/change it.

Right now, the new posts will show up with a black bar across them when you check, I will change that so it looks better.

Also...please read over the FAQ (see top of the page) and you'll find a lot of good info about the features of this forum software...it's very powerfull and has a lot of options that you guys can take advantage of...worth reading over.

Lance

The good thing about it is that we can add a basketball forum, or any other forum...just like the "for sale/wanted" forum.

I can just make another cataglory, add the new forum under it and everyone has access to it and so on...I would like to see this become a hub for all the local sports/news/etc in the long run. Would be nice to have one place to visit and find out about all the local stuff.

Typically, the SWVAF message board turns into a basketball board after football. Bluefield_Rules is talking about his website/message board that is devoted to WV High School Basketball (hook me up with the address B_R...I don't have it saved on this computer). He gets quite a bit of traffic on it during hoops season.

cool! well, whatever you guys want to do, if you want to add a basketball section or anything else, let me know and we can do so very easily.

Just happy to be able to contribute!

<font color="800000"> If you are talking about B_R's board, its mostly WV although last year Graham was a topic of discussion a few times since we played Westside. There are some good folks on his board...just as we have here!</font>