Richlands @ Hidden Valley

old_school_blue

[ QUOTE ]

WRIC also says 1:30 along with about half of all sources. The other half, including the HV website say 2:00. I would like to hear something official. Why would they change the time anyway? and by only 30 minutes?

[/ QUOTE ]

The 2:00 time is for the "fashionably late" crowd of SW Roanoke Co....you'll see what I mean on Saturday...

• Replies 122
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

It would be kinda cool if we all wore something (like one of those "my name is" stick on labels) with our screen name and swvafootball.com on it. Waddayallthink???

[/ QUOTE ]

Well, I will be wearing my name but you already know me. I think it would be cool if all the fans from Graham, Tazewell, Grundy etc., wear their team's colors. Let the folks in Roanoke know we're not just bringing a Richlands crowd, but a Southwest Virginia crowd.

[ QUOTE ]

saturday, well not half the ppl but some seats wasnt filled till after kickoff

[/ QUOTE ]

Those were UVA fans...part of that "fashionably late" crowd I was talking about...

[ QUOTE ]

WRIC also says 1:30 along with about half of all sources. The other half, including the HV website say 2:00. I would like to hear something official. Why would they change the time anyway? and by only 30 minutes?

[/ QUOTE ]

HV said 2:00 last Sat. - don't know why... but I guess the VHSL didn't agree with their reason.

[ QUOTE ]

I don't know but I hope all the fans know it's 1:30. I doubt everyone is planning to get there as early as those on this board.

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey just to let ya know, the media gate will be open earlier than the main gate. We are going to try to get there early as well.

[ QUOTE ]

any one have any directions to the stadium? i'm coming from the east

[/ QUOTE ]

Rob,

I pm'd you the directions Ann sent to me. The exit off the interstate should be the same, I used to live in Va Beach and I think the Salem exit is the same. Might want to check, but those directions should get ya there!!

I just wanted to Congratulate Richlands on runnin' through Region 4 like crap through a goose this year. And wish you men the best of luck tomorrow! We are all rootin' for you guys to bring one back home to swva. Here's to playin' the perfect game tomorrow. Hammer them.

[ QUOTE ]

I hope we can get in there early, we are planning on a 1 hour pregame show...maybe I should call Dennis tomorrow..

[/ QUOTE ]if you guys make it early see if you cant leave a gate open. the tunnel rats need to have time to set up 4 pre game intro!!cool.gif

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I hope we can get in there early, we are planning on a 1 hour pregame show...maybe I should call Dennis tomorrow..

[/ QUOTE ]if you guys make it early see if you cant leave a gate open. the tunnel rats need to have time to set up 4 pre game intro!!cool.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

You got it! I will accidentally leave the media gate wide open for ya!!