STORM WARNING!!!!State Finals!!!!!!!

Cola

• Replies 90
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

congrats. blues, it was a pure enjoyment for this fan to take a ride w/ you guys the last two years. best of luck to you seniors in the future to you underclassmen keep the storm warnings coming. unfinished business is now taken care of! looking forward to the 2007 season already.

2006 State Champions!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I just want to say congratulations to Richlands on winning the state title yesterday.Great job guys no one deserved it more.I had a chance to watch the game and i was really impressed with Rockbridge and their game plan,clearly not the same team i saw play at Mitchell stadium back in August,they were very much improved and have done a great job but just couldnt hold off the mighty blues.Richlands you had the best fan support yesterday i have ever seen at a HS football game when the pre game music started and the pom poms were matching the beat you could tell Richlands would not be denied something they have been striving for all year,and that is to be called the 2006 region 4 div.3 stae champs.but the whole time this was happening and i was getting caught up in the moment one thing kept coming to my mind and that was the Graham G-Men and how hard they had worked, i felt really bad because i knew what kind of hard workers we had on this years team these young men the SRs especially have really been trying their best but come up short. i hope that they know how proud i was of them for giving us some great games.But yesterday belonged to Richlands and their community is very fortunate to have a special group of young men as they have.good luck to the SRs and may i say that you guys really were amazing this year good luck in the future.

Being an opened eyed fan of the the Blues "State Champs", I would like to give a strong shout-out to the G-men. I feel like if there was one team that prepared us for the state playoff's it was the gmen. They helped open the eyes of many, that to win state it was going to be a fight. I give them credit to helping give us that "fight" going into the state playoffs. The Defence started hitting harder and getting more stingy from that game on. They made a great team even better. They even made our offence work harder....and that carried over to the playoffs as well. My hat is off to the Gmen, thanks. Also, thanks for your support in the playoffs as well. Thanks Blues for the "Perfect Storm" and the "State Championship". Good job Coach's and boy's you made us proud.

One of the questions that kept popping up in my mind all day saturday was, " I wonder if anyone is sharing their sauce with GHS84 this year?"......hopefully you found some generous fans wherever you were sitting this year 84. From what I could tell, "the sauce" was there, and by the looks on some of the faces, the sauce was being consumed heavily. Thanks for the post, very classy.

[ QUOTE ]

One of the questions that kept popping up in my mind all day saturday was, " I wonder if anyone is sharing their sauce with GHS84 this year?"......hopefully you found some generous fans wherever you were sitting this year 84. From what I could tell, "the sauce" was there, and by the looks on some of the faces, the sauce was being consumed heavily. Thanks for the post, very classy.

[/ QUOTE ]

no i didnt find anyone to share.but i did find an ABC store in lynchburg that opened at 10 am so i brought my own wild turkey 101 lol