Grundy and Graham Fans

jmarcum

Just wanted to say for everyone that has even a remote chance of getting to the game, Go! I know that all the papers are picking Graham to win by a blow out and all that jazz but I KNOW this game will be better than it seems. SO come on out and watch the game.

Oh and if your from Grundy, dust off the ole cow bells and bring them.

the local paper here in blfd. isnt picking graham to win in a blow out and i have not seen any that were. the only time i have read a paper that had anything to say about graham and grundy game was in the first game this year and it was the bristol paper that picked grundy to win over graham because they said that grahams bradshaw would have to score 6 td to beat grundy and he could not do that and grundy would win the game. and we all know how it turned out. that being said i think this game is going to be a lot closer and i would not even try to pick a winner of this game. i just would like to know which papers are picking graham in a blow out. none up here.

maybe you are trying to give grundy something to place on their locker room door about graham like the bristol paper did for graham in the earlier game and what some fans did on the old board did also knocking graham but all that is in the past and this is a new game.

http://www.tricities.com/servlet/Satellite?pagename=TRI%2FMGArticle%2FTRI_BasicArticle&c=MGArticle&cid=1031772231243&path=/sports

[ QUOTE ]

High School football playoff predictions

BRISTOL HERALD COURIER

Nov 21, 3:00 AM EST

Don’t count on another upset. In last year’s Region IV final, Grundy took advantage of a muddy field to control G-Man running back Ahmad Bradshaw en route to a 21-14 win. Rain is in the forecast for Friday but the field should be in better condition than last’s snowy game. In the regular season matchup on Oct. 11, Bradshaw tore apart Grundy. He rushed for 333 yards and five touchdowns as Graham destroyed Grundy 42-7. More impressive than the G-Men’s offense, however, was their stifling defense. They put the shackles on Golden Wave running backs Garon and Aaron Marcum and kept constant pressure on quarterback Theo Justus, sacking him four times. Grundy managed just 24 yards rushing on 24 carries. Although the Golden Wave should play much better this week, it won’t be enough to derail the G-Men who seem on a path straight to the state championship game.

Prediction: Graham 35, Grundy 14

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe he was talking about this one in the Bristol paper? shocked.gif