TAZEWELL BULLDOGS?

TheUnknown1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I don't know about the '07 season, cuz our line isn't going to have hardly any experience at all. There's a few good seniors but mosts of the talent will be coming from the underclassmen. the TMS football team has been awesome so maybe they'll bring some talent to the high school.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we will have a lot of young lineman steppin up that will be a big help.. if the young lineman stay in the weight room then tazewell will be okay on the line.

[/ QUOTE ]marion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Busted

haha

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

we will have a lot of young lineman steppin up that will be a big help.. if the young lineman stay in the weight room then tazewell will be okay on the line.

[/ QUOTE ]marion?

[/ QUOTE ]

Busted

haha

[/ QUOTE ]

Tazewell

Man the o-line for tazewell next year will be fine. We have enough underclassmen that are willing to work hard toplay next year. All of the o-line this year was seniors and they were one of the best groups thats been through here in a while, but we can handle it. The line next year probably wont be as big or strong but well get the job done cause if we make any block our backs will make a play from it.

[ QUOTE ]

Man the o-line for tazewell next year will be fine. We have enough underclassmen that are willing to work hard toplay next year. All of the o-line this year was seniors and they were one of the best groups thats been through here in a while, but we can handle it. The line next year probably wont be as big or strong but well get the job done cause if we make any block our backs will make a play from it.

[/ QUOTE ]

Exactly!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I still don't think the Dogs will have much next year. They are losing to much from this Sr. class to have anything left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Liar

[/ QUOTE ]

big fat liar........did someone say Matt Muncy, 6'4 with speed.... TJ Raz. fast as lightnin' and slippery as an eel. and folks like mountain and parnel and stansbery getting to start... wow look out guys, and they will still be young next year. the back field will be all jrs... we need to convience taxley to come out and block for them

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands will beat Tazewell and Marion........................lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they will beat marion.....but tazewell?? Not so fast!

[/ QUOTE ]

richlands by at least 40 next year over t'well....but i'm glad to see you are an optimist.....

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Richlands will beat Tazewell and Marion........................lol

[/ QUOTE ]

Of course they will beat marion.....but tazewell?? Not so fast!

[/ QUOTE ]

richlands by at least 40 next year over t'well....but i'm glad to see you are an optimist.....

[/ QUOTE ]

probly not.........but i'm glad to see you are so narrow minded

Tazewell is not a very good team...lets face it...run the ball run the ball, run the ball, quick slant, run the ball, fumble, next possession bluefield chargers score on deep pass....they lost some key components this year...look for them to be 1 to 3 more losses worse next year...Hope they prove me wrong.