TheUnknown1

• Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

I still don't think the Dogs will have much next year. They are losing to much from this Sr. class to have anything left.

[/ QUOTE ]

Liar

[/ QUOTE ]

big fat liar........did someone say Matt Muncy, 6'4 with speed.... TJ Raz. fast as lightnin' and slippery as an eel. and folks like mountain and parnel and stansbery getting to start... wow look out guys, and they will still be young next year. the back field will be all jrs... we need to convience taxley to come out and block for them

[/ QUOTE ]

Raz will do great this season with his speed and quickness will probally be the best runnin back in the SWD, i can see him scoring a lot of points.. Muncey should have been on the field a lot more this year but will be a huge stand out next season, he has big size and can pick up a lot of yards when the ball is in his hands, he also has a good arm should only get better with time.. Not to mention tazewell has Rhudy that will be a big part of the dawgs football team next year, he has a lot of strength and will really hit ya.

ok tazewell will be losing alot but with the underclassmen comin up and workin hard like they we will pick up the slack. muncy is huge and will only mature and get better, rasnick is one of the quickest people i have ever met and hes liftin everyday to get better, stansbury is liftin hard and will show up next year and you still have the juniors that plyed last year like luis asbury, justin burton, zach baker, danny shrader, seth harrison, and a few others that can play

as far as i know Muncy... (not muncey) raz and rick are the ones lifting. may be more i expect rick stansburry to be a linebacker or something. he is one of the strongest if not the strongest on the team

[ QUOTE ]

Okay.... FYI....TAZEWELL KICKS A**! Even tho we didn't go to state we will be champs next year. YOU WAIT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

i bet she found a silver lining even in the 61-0 defeat....

[ QUOTE ]

as far as i know Muncy... (not muncey) raz and rick are the ones lifting. may be more i expect rick stansburry to be a linebacker or something. he is one of the strongest if not the strongest on the team

[/ QUOTE ]

Andrew Rhudy is the strongest on the team by a long shot.. 2nd strongest would have to be Muncy

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Okay.... FYI....TAZEWELL KICKS A**! Even tho we didn't go to state we will be champs next year. YOU WAIT!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Cheerleaders should not be allowed to post.

[/ QUOTE ]

Lol that's hilarious.

the kid everybody is over looking is Jason Beavers. that kid is a freak, he is by far the hardest hitter on the team next year and he may have been it this year only beatin by riddle. he could possibly be the strongest too. he didnt get to play much this year but when he did he made a statement.