Many Apologies

Guest MagicMan

Guest MagicMan

My last few days have been a living nightmare (with no sleep). As you've noticed, the boards haven't been up. Well, DO NOT BUY IBM DESKSTAR HD's. They go out without warning (there is a class action lawsuit because of it.) Things will be on off for a few more hours while we restore everything back to life, but then all will be good (and I'll get to sleep).

Just wanted to follow that up with a "sorry" to everyone for not having the forums for the past couple of days, I know it's playoff time and you guys depend on this place for info frown.gif

We haven't had any downtime in over a year now and this one was a real bitch. I don't want you guys to think this is the normal way things are around here, just one of those things, it's like looking at a light bulb and trying to guess when it will burn out.

Anyway...should be back to normal later today and hopefully for a long time after.

Lance

Guest MagicMan

Everything should be working on a permanant basis now. Lance and my life have been cruddy for a few days, but all is almost well. Light at the end of the tunnel kind of things. Colors might change, etc, but it should be happy from here on out.