MV vs Poca predictions?????????

mvfan26

Poca's fans,players, and coaches all seem to be looking past Mount View to Wheeling, so it would definitely be fun to bring them back to reality lol. I still can't believe the arrogance of Lemley and Santmyer to get on tv and talk so much about going to Wheeling and becoming the first AA school in WV to ever 3peat lol.

i really hope the mv wins today just think how it will look for our area to have mv and bluefield in a rematch and for the state title, now that would be great and should be motivation for mv to play their best game of the year to get the rematch against bluefield for the title. so go mv and win this game for everyone in southern wv

i would think and hope that a state title for bluefield would mean a lot no matter who they play. i just feel that a rematch with a local team like mv would be good for the whole area and would mean just as much to bluefield or at least i hope so. thinking about revenge agaist poca could cause a great bluefield team to try to hard and not play their best football. i think mv bluefield would be a better state title game but that is just my opinion. and we all know what opinions are worth lol