Dum, da, dum, dum....RR offered by U of A...

GMan

Ummmmmm........ Maybe a done deal considering MM will not make the trip to put out more feelers. I can say that the story was deemed from a "unreliable" source on many AU message boards. Perhaps that is a smoke screen to give RR more time to think. It sounds as though the deal is done. He would be my pick. Roll Tide!smile.gif Good call GMAN

Raise your hand if you turned down the 'Bama job today!

http://www.tigerdroppings.com/rant/messagetopic.asp?p=3403065

This thread is from the LSU fan website and I've never laughed harder. Some of the material/pics would be considered "adult", but there is no nudity.

Mods/Admins, sorry if this violates Intergalatic Law.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

I wish coach Rod the best.

Considering the track record in the last decade, 'Bama hasn't got enough money to hire me.

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not gone anywhere yet.

My question is this, did Alabama wait to officially offer the job until a deal had been worked out behind the scenes? The two sides met at length for nearly two hours the other day and you can bet there haven been talks since. It'll be interesting to see how things play out. If he does leave, who would replace him at WVU?

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

My question is this, did Alabama wait to officially offer the job until a deal had been worked out behind the scenes? The two sides met at length for nearly two hours the other day and you can bet there haven been talks since. It'll be interesting to see how things play out. If he does leave, who would replace him at WVU?

[/ QUOTE ]

If and I mean a big IF he leaves then WVU would probably look strongly at Jimbo Fisher, the Offensive Coordinator at LSU. Actually some of the hottest names in coaching right now are from the state of West Virginia. You have Rodriguez, Jimbo Fisher, Nick Saban, and Jeff Grobe all from WV.

They offered, he's going to triple his income, have access to the best high school talent in the country and probably win a National Championship in a few years. Saying no at this point would make him an idiot... and I don't think he's an idiot.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

It means it had to be done

Why even question that? you know what it means

[/ QUOTE ]

GHS06 is the board English teacher. He grades everyones grammar and spelling.

[ QUOTE ]

Country Roads take me home....to the place ...that I belong.........WEST VIRGINIA mountain momma take me home...

it was nessary

[/ QUOTE ]

i feel like a "doh"...Nessecary my bad guys lol

sorry brickface, just didn't want west virginians to fall into the stereotypical category of being dumb rednecks. sadly i'm beginning to believe it, even though i was born in west virginia. frown.gif

not capitalizing is more of a laziness thing.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

sorry brickface, just didn't want west virginians to fall into the stereotypical category of being dumb rednecks. sadly i'm beginning to believe it, even though i was born in west virginia. frown.gif

not capitalizing is more of a laziness thing.

[/ QUOTE ]

It doesn't matter man. This is just a message board, people aren't trying to get good grades and most of us are typing quickly. So there will be typos across the board but it doesn't mean anyone is stupid. Now if there is someone who writes a paragraph and after you attempt to read it you ask your self, "WTF?" then you might have an argument.