Dum, da, dum, dum....RR offered by U of A...

GMan

[ QUOTE ]

Atleast we can get rid of that Freaking 3-3-5 defense that sucks balls... ABSOULTLEY NO PRESSURE ON TEH QB WITH THAT DEFENSE

I vote for a 4-3 personally

[/ QUOTE ]

he's not gone yet so there is still a chance that rich rod will come to his senses and realize how idiotic it would be of him to take the bama job.

i still dont believe that coach rod will leave. Most of the reports that says he accepted the job are from small time networks in the south. Such as the birmingham news. SO until he takes the job, i will not believe it. and I do have my fingers crossed as well.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

i still dont believe that coach rod will leave. Most of the reports that says he accepted the job are from small time networks in the south. Such as the birmingham news. SO until he takes the job, i will not believe it. and I do have my fingers crossed as well.

[/ QUOTE ]

He hasn't taken anything yet. We will know tomorrow. I think he stays at WVu. : )

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's gone buddy!!! LOL back to the ball licking years!!!

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not gone......I still dont think he will leave bc the most important part of all the negotiations hasnt been there, coach rod himself. What kind of guy would that make coach rod after all this preaching of loyalty and after signing a 7 yr extension just 6 months ago.....rod stays. every is just making a bigger deal of it that what it really is

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

He's not gone......I still dont think he will leave bc the most important part of all the negotiations hasnt been there, coach rod himself. What kind of guy would that make coach rod after all this preaching of loyalty and after signing a 7 yr extension just 6 months ago.....rod stays. every is just making a bigger deal of it that what it really is

[/ QUOTE ]

Want me to come over and help u dry your eyes!!!

Who said he was gone? no so fast my friend

a reliable souce in a paper just said that Rich Rod has til 3 PM today to make up his mind. Because apparently he hasnt reached an agreement with anybody yet. So he has an hour or there pulling back his contract.

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

a reliable souce in a paper just said that Rich Rod has til 3 PM today to make up his mind. Because apparently he hasnt reached an agreement with anybody yet. So he has an hour or there pulling back his contract.

[/ QUOTE ]

Like I have been saying. He is going to stay.

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can i get a link??

Guest JJBrickface

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

can i get a link??

[/ QUOTE ]

Just be patient for about 20 more minutes my friend and we shall know.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

Want me to come over and help u dry your eyes!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

what for?? like i've been telling everyone.....coach rod will stay. And he did stay....lol