tougher for cavs to make postseason

zack

if carroll does not win southwest district, will it be tougher with extra district for them to make division 4 playoffs?here are the records of all the div. 4 teams in 2006 going to 2007!

pulaski county cougars 2-8

abingdon falcons 5-5

carroll county cavaliers 6-5 lost to martinsville 32-7 reg. semis

bassett bengals 7-6 state semi lost to amherst 61-21

christiansburg blue demons 7-5 lost to hidden valley 20-0 region 3 div.3 final

magna vista warriors 7-4 lost to bassett 20-0 region 4 semi

blacksburg bruins 7-3 did not make playoffs

hidden valley titans 10-3 lost to richlands div. 3 state semi 44-14

salem 11-1 lost to amherst 25-21 region 3 div. 4 final

better watch out for Blacksburg next year.That team had 26 JRs on it and i look for them to make some noise.they had salem beat at one point but fell short.i dont look for them to even stumble next year.

[ QUOTE ]

better watch out for Blacksburg next year.That team had 26 JRs on it and i look for them to make some noise.they had salem beat at one point but fell short.i dont look for them to even stumble next year.

[/ QUOTE ]

Yeah, Blackburg might just be on the way to a State Championship. They started looking really really good about mid season.

i agree! blacksburg will be tough! hidden valley is starting to build something, and i believe salem has 13 starters back plus 3 others who started at one point plus undefeated jv team and undefeated middle school.

[ QUOTE ]

i agree! blacksburg will be tough! hidden valley is starting to build something, and i believe salem has 13 starters back plus 3 others who started at one point plus undefeated jv team and undefeated middle school.

[/ QUOTE ]

The only reason HV is "starting to build something" is because all the athletes from Cave Spring "transfered" to HV...it will eventually pass...