Only................

lilbobcatfever

• 2 weeks later...

if your from Radford then you just wait till glenvar plays yall. They are pissed and have said already that they are running the score up on radford, and i have seen their team and work ethic in the weight room and outside conditoning and you better be ready when you head up to highlander heaven, read the articles i posted about them

We already got the pads, we have 10 players benching over 200, and a freshman squating over 400+ and we have 11 offensive starters returning and defensive starters< we will win district this year and we will be ven better the next year< we have backs< recievers< lineman and an very well experienced sophmore qb

I think every team has lineman, qb, wideouts and running backs last I checked? Do you even play or just run your mouth? I'm not even going to reply to anymore of your post apparently your not a true Highlander cause they are not near as arogant as you Good Luck to the true Highlanders on your of season can't wait to see you in the fall.

Having 10 guys benching over 200 isnt that big of a deal. VHS as a little over 20 and look at that team. Technique is more important than size and strength. VHS had some of the biggest strongest, lineman around but got handled by teams with small lines because they had been coached better.

In High School football speed, technique, good coaching, and HEART are the main things. You really don't need bench press that much anyways unless your a lineman or you have to push somebody off of you cause they just pancaked you just my personal opion.

excuse me i am a tru highlander we arent arogant because we havent had anything to brag about in a while now we do, i am # 5 a sophmore starting WR and DB and i just said bench cause we maxed on that yesterday we have one of the strongest team in district and VA PREPS ranks us 2nd in region C so complain about that to the experts, we are also one of the best coached teams in the region and our D Coordinator is one of the best in state

VaPreps has you ranked 2nd in what in Region C??? Definitely not football!

There are three teams in your own district, in Division 2, that you can't beat in football...not to mention George Wythe and Lebanon from the Hogo. Heck, I'm not sure you guys can beat James River or Grayson Co., two other D2 schools from two of the weakest Class A districts in the state.

You may have all your starters coming back from a 2-8 team but that only means you've got a team that is experienced at losing. If you had finished 6-4 or better, then I might feel differently about your outlook for next season!

We killed James river this year up and down the field but we lost on stupid turnovers, we were inside their 20 yd line 7 times and fumbled or threw an interception.

and james river loses more than 10 seniors and we killed them las year so we can definately murder them next year. and 10+ people on VA preps pick us as one of the TOP CONTENDERS in REGION C in FOOTBALL!!!! Our linebacker was 2nd in timesland in tackles with 146!!!! We have 9 offensive returners and 11 defensive and snapped east monts 5-0 record the week before they upset floyd and we beat a very good AA botetourt team. you just wait till the season starts before you diss glenvar

ok ive never wrote anything on this stupid site and when i see that glenvar of all people on here talkin crap it really pisses me off you have got yalls @$$ kicked every time we have met so face it, GLENVAR IS AND ALWAYS BE MOMMY AND DADDY'S LITTLE b*******

HEY #5 IVE PLAYED AGAINST YOU EVERY TIME AND YOU HAVE NEVER SHOWED ME MUCH EXECPT FOR SPEED SO WHY DONT YOU REMEMBER THE #12 CAUSE HE WILL BE ON YOUR @SS EVERY PLAY PUTTING YOUR FACE INTO THE MUD JUST LIKE THE MUD BOWL 2 YRS AGO WHEN WE HAD JV PLAYIN FOR VARSITY SINCE THE 3RD QUARTER SO COME GET SOME IF YOU WANT SOME

why would you think that the board is stupid. if you feel that way about it i suggest that maybe you refrain from posting anymore here and let the people that enjoy it in clean fun use it. by the way do not take the ghs to mean glenvar because it isnt. i am a graham fan.

Thats a little harsh dont you think? The kid just seems excited about his team. As a fan I hope his energy and enthusiasm catches on the rest of the team. I'm sure Grahm has a few of those too. Graham has agreat program and I would think you wouldnt put down another program trying to get better. you have agreat site here and I respect youre posts on VaPreps and stlii do! Dont stoop to bashing like that idiot MATTTURNER12 on the next page. If he plays for Radford, Coach Linenburg should kick him in the tail!

Son, you're a moran. I always respected Radfords program but you're maiking it real hard. radfords team had a great season and represented the TRD really well. Of all the names I heard from Radford, Matt Turner wasnt one if them. Best of luck to you this season....close your mouth and play hard and maybe your name will be out there for people to hear. This site is for fans and if its so stupid, why are you reading it? #5 form Glenvar is beginning to get into that crap talkign battle you seem to want to get him into. He should stop as well. #5 if you read this...stay to you're original thoughts of excitment and dont fall into this stuff. Best of luck to you as well.

thank you glenvarfan, im just sick of people talking trash about glenvar, of course you have had a right to in the past because glenvar hasnt had much, we have one class with athletes come through every 10 years and right now our class is considered the best class to ever come through glenvar next to anthony hackett and brandon semones and they are some top players. Glenvrfan i have read your posts on here and VApreps and thank you for your suppourt, i read your son played for coach hooker, what was his name? coach johnson told me to thank you for your supoort and we hope to see you next year, as we start a winning trend here at glenvar.

not putting down any program just the comment he made about this being a stupid board. that is not being enthusiastic that is being critical of a board that people worked hard to make a good place for people to come and have good conversation about football. so there was no need to make the comment about this being a stupid board at all. i just hope that he puts as much work into football as the people did on setting up this board.

like i said in my post i am not putting down any player at all but i do take offence to someone who has as he said not posted on the board before coming here and making a comment that this is a stupid site. i do not think that is the way to be. this is a good site and the people that work hard on it to keep it here do not deserve comments like that.

as a fan from graham all i have to say about this is that if he is as good as he seems to be or at least thinks he is then as a player he needs to let his play on the field do his talking because those that tend to boast about themselves tend to have a big fall the next season because they seem to think that they are that good but in the end there is always someone better than you that you come up against so all his comments about kicking someones butt to put it nicely is talk on here so if i was him i would save the trash talking for the season comeing up. all you have to do is ask grundy about what happens. this past year some people on the old board were talking trash about graham and the bristol paper said that grahams bradshaw would have to score 6 touchdowns for graham to have a chance at beating grundy well all the talking in the paper and on the board did not help grundy win. graham beat them soundly. talking trash gives your oppisition something to work for to show you up.