SADAM NO MORE

Bulldogs52

In my opinion they should have let him die a slow death, lets take this one step farther

1. Pour hot burning tar all over him

2. after that whip him with whips.

3. tie him up and let a professional kickboxer kick the crap outa him

4. If he's still alive we can hang him

Ima try to find the hanging on youtube or somewhere if i can

Its not that i like to watch it. Its just the fact that i had a family member that died over there. and i'd like to think he died for freedom of the iraqy people...

I watched the whole execution. I didnt move a mucsle, nor did i feel any sadness for him

[ QUOTE ]

He chose not to have the black bag put over his head like they do in all excutions!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Does anyone really know if Saddam was actually given a choice of whether to cover his face with a bag? The fact that he did not have a bag covering his face brings up a few questions. Did the Iraqi government even offer him the choice of bag or no bag? It makes perfect sense why they would want his face to be shown actually hanging to his death. Many people, myself included, would not have believed he were actually executed if the only video tape shown was a man being executed with a bag covering the face. I can guarantee that the government had this very idea in mind if Saddam was executed with bag over his face.

If you remember, the majority of the world’s citizens did not believe Saddam had been captured until video proof was shown. It was the same case when Saddam’s two sons were killed.

Just something to think about, but I am very glad he is gone.