johnson city tv news story

olewave

showed a video from a gate city game, with locker room shots. coach colobro was speaking to the team and in the back ground the camera zooms in on some players smoking. said the scott county board was looking into the situation.

The worst that can happen is one or two days of ISS. I don't agree with the smoking, but when a kid gets caught snorting pills during class and his mother tries to cause problems for others, she should try to help her son that appears to have a serious problem. I was so excited after winning the state championship I would've ate a whole box of cigars. As I said, the worst that could happen is a couple of days ISS and there are only 2 players that you can see clearly and one of them no longer attends GCHS.

The VHSL has thrown the matter out and said that the school system could do what they wanted. Besides there are only 3 or 4 people on the video and 2 are seniors 1 is not even in school at GC now. So there might be one person they could get for this. But at the most he might get 2 days of ISS. This whole matter is stupid. This woman just can't face the fact that her son has a problem. she is looking for someone to blame for her son's mistake.