Bluefield 56 Logan 50 end of the 3rd....

bluefieldRocks

Considering they played 2 games back to back. Last night against there rival, this would be way more than just a character win. This would really put the confidence up there.

This may seem a little strange. But i'd rather us lose a game this season. So atleast we'll know what it feels like so we'll never have to go through it the rest of the season. and know what it feels like so they'll never want to feel that again... Just my 2 cents though

Not to logan...Because now i have to hear the Wyoming East fans talk about why they deserve the #1 spot now because we lost...Damn you graham, its your fault... I think if we would have been fully rested. We probply could have pulled this game off by 5-10 points easily.

They scored to take the lead on a busted play

[ QUOTE ]

Not to logan...Because now i have to hear the Wyoming East fans talk about why they deserve the #1 spot now because we lost...Damn you graham, its your fault... I think if we would have been fully rested. We probply could have pulled this game off by 5-10 points easily.

They scored to take the lead on a busted play

[/ QUOTE ]

Pretty sure you can't blame this loss on Graham. They weren't playing Logan...

it would be better for wyoming east to be ranked #1 .... FOR NOW. bluefield would be better off ranked 3 or 4 i think going into the tourney.

it is tough to win at logan. but this will be a good character builder for this team.

remember when sectionals start, everyones record is 0-0