G-Man...Bradshaw's stats

beaverball

My dad and I have been season ticket holders to UVA for going on the 7th or 8th year now. With the help of some major contributions and the alumni's support, Al Groh is attempting to take the Cavs program to the next level (from middle of the road ACC team in most years to national promience). The stadium has changed tenfold in the last 3-4 seasons, holding in the range of 64,000 now (in '95 when the Cavs beat the Seminoles, Scott Stadium held 33,000 people).

He is out recruiting like crazy (with the help of Al Golden, one of guys who used to recruit really well for Penn State back before they got sh*tty) and is getting some really good players. For the most part, these next two seasons should really tell if he is capable of pushing UVA over the hump. He took a QB most Cav fans had written off four years ago (Schaub) and had him looking like gold before he got injured. Now that his first recruits are Juniors and Redshirt Soph's, it's time to see what he can do to back it up.

I really look forward to Bradshaw and Vic Hall in the backfield coming soon.

-Dave

Seems those of you who do not do any research will believe anything posted on the board. A quick glance at an article written by Michael Wright from NFLHS.com will resolve the play vs no play issue with Ahmad. The story reads as follows: "Phillips completed his first pass of the night -- a 34-yard strike to Turner -- before completing two more passes to lead a 10-play, 78-yard scoring drive. Ahmad Bradshaw of Graham capped the drive on his 5-yard off-tackle burst." Seems like it would be pretty hard to score on a 5-yard run if you don't dress out for the game?

That article is not correct...the guy writing it obviously didn't have a clue. True, #2 in the program was AB, HOWEVER, AB DID NOT PLAY IN THE GAME. He was replaced by Robert Barcliff from George Wythe who wore #2 in the game.

Thanks G-Man! Living out of state, I can only go on what is out there in "e-space." I read the same results in the Hampton Roads newspaper (w/scoring summary) and thought I had two credible sources. Looks like the "media" stuck it to me again? One day the "Stubby" curse will be lifted!