Websites

atallexan

Compiling a national list of websites for individual teams. Looking for true football focused team sites. Can be the school site, fan site or booster club, but looking for those that go beyond the listing of the upcoming schedule and coach names. What do you have for this area?

[ QUOTE ]

Wow, it's pretty sad when Iaeger has its own website for its football program, but yet the likes of Bluefield and Graham don't...

[/ QUOTE ]

It's funny how that works. Summerville SC, who has the winningest coach in HS football history, has a school site that only lists the coach's name......and nothing else!

Their message board used to work too. I was reading it a few weeks ago. Someone was wondering who they could get for a 10th game. I should have posted that they turned Graham down, but I didn't. Someone on vapreps saying that Graham has gotten Magna Vista now as a 10th game.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Someone on vapreps saying that Graham has gotten Magna Vista now as a 10th game.

[/ QUOTE ]

I believe that would be a great match up and challenge for both teams...

[/ QUOTE ]

I went with a friend to a Magna Vista, GW Danville football game played at Magna V.. It was on a rainy foggy night and I didn't find their stadium to be very visitor friendly. Their stadium is down in a hole and you basicly had to walk down through their stands to get to the visitors side. They whipped GW Dan. 18 to nothing. On the way out a fight broke out in the parking lot between to boys! What it was over I don't know but I was glad to get the heck out of there. Death Valley would be a fitting name for MV's stadium. If Graham does play Magna Vista be sure and bring alot of fans because yall will need each other!

Henry County usually does a good job a policing high school sporting events. They have plenty of experience at dealing with roudy people because of the Martinsville Speedway that sets only a few miles from Magna Vista. If they can handle 90,000 drunks at the speedway then a few thousand fans at a football game must be a piece of cake. I guess I should add that the guys who were fighting at the GW,MV were in handcuffs surrounded by Henry County deputies when we drove out of the parking lot. What you said about "enjoy the game and keep your mouth shut", is good advice for any game.

[ QUOTE ]

Parkersburg High School Football Website

www.phsfootball.com

If you arrow down to near bottom of the home page. You will find a message called PHS Fact Book 2003. Click on the Indian logo and you can read the entire history of Parkersburg High School Big Reds Football.

[/ QUOTE ]

Oh yes, I know that one well. One of the more "loaded" websites with facts and figures. Wish more were that way.