Best player in the SWVA area?

Bluefield_Rules

Yes I have seen McCracken play, especially when in 8th grade when he averaged 2 interceptions a game. He has a good arm, its just he doesnt handle pressure. I also know that he is cocky enough to tell people he is starting varsity anyways. The safe bet is Cain at QB but I dunno. Is he good at QB? And who is your starting line? I know Arms is good, Micheal Lester is pretty good, Sean Mullins is pretty Good, "Big House" is kinda lazy (thoug he has been woking at that) and Helton?

I never said anything about being the best lineman nor did I say that I thought I was close... I asked who were some of the best in the area and what their height/weight/bench/squat/40 time is so that I can compare myself to any that I may be even close to... I never said anything about being the best

i watched Mccracken in the jv games --a good athlete and really took some hard hits from grahams jv and didnt seem to rattle him to much but he seems a little to inexperenced to run a varsity team

u also got to know when to pull the plays. a real good lineman watches video of his opponent and remembers his favorite moves ( like going inside or outside) And i was at the graham jv game. they lost. i believe mccracken threw an interception or two, but im not for sure. but i agree with yall. if richlands had a qb, they would win the district and maybe regionals.

[ QUOTE ]

asked who were some of the best in the area and what their height/weight/bench/squat/40 time is so that I can compare myself to any that I may be even close to...

[/ QUOTE ]

Tide73 what is your height/weight/bench/squat/40 time/clean/deadlift? and we will compare if you want to kno everyone else's then what are yours?

I'd be very surprised to see Ringstaff at QB. But then I haven't seen any of the other QB's play except for mop up duty, so maybe Cain will be the only option. If he is I think we would be ok with Jennings at TB.

When the season started last year the OL wasn't very good, but they got better and better with each game. They were a pretty solid group when the season ended. I think something like 3 of them are back this year, and IMHO the OL is the best coached unit on the team. I have some problems with Mance but he does get the line right. I think it will be a strength this year.

5'11/248/bench:345/squat:360/40 time:5.2(approximately)/clean:205/deadlift:395

i do everything strict when i lift... none of that lifting your butt off the bench crap or using machine squats to make my squat weights look higher or because it is supposed to be "safer"

He's a good receiver. Hate to lose him there because I think WR is a strength, but I guess somebody has to throw the ball.

Speaking of throwing the ball, I heard Mance on the chanel 6 news talking about learning new schemes and formations. I really hope he doesn't change too much. He changes systems almost every year and the kids have to learn new stuff rather than getting better at what they already know.

ghs70......Im sorry to say...but your boy andy henderson is not an all state wrestler! He is an alright kid, but in this case i dont think you could use a wrestler. If that was the case every wrestler on grundys football team could be considered!

Thad will be a very solid QB this year for the Blues. He has good speed and is good at running the option. He doesnt have the arm for the long bombs like Timmy did but he throws the short, quick patterns very well. Look for McCracken to be the back up.

If he is good with those type passes, and Mance actually calls them, Richlands will have a BIG year. IMO a short passing game was the missing ingredient the last two years. I know Brown had a monster arm and was a great runner, but he needed more plays where he could take a 3-step drop and get rid of the ball.