Tazewell/Richlands tommorow

dral_11

• Replies 70
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

[ QUOTE ]

well still...my freshmen year..Ahmad's senior year..we had the chance to do that against Grundy and we just held the ball at midcourt...wasting the clock down...was Tazewell still playing hard? or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don’t even try to act like Graham has the least bit of sportsmanship. I remember a certain player trying to reach 1,000 points in his last game of his senior year, and with Graham dominating Tazewell, Graham triple teamed him to prevent him from reaching 1,000.

So don’t even try to say Graham has class, because in that category, you all are near the bottom.

they let up, people that hadent playd all year got more than a quater of time, everyone was hittin bassically every shot, freshman Gunner McGee (sp) was lightin it up.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

well still...my freshmen year..Ahmad's senior year..we had the chance to do that against Grundy and we just held the ball at midcourt...wasting the clock down...was Tazewell still playing hard? or what?

[/ QUOTE ]

Don’t even try to act like Graham has the least bit of sportsmanship. I remember a certain player trying to reach 1,000 points in his last game of his senior year, and with Graham dominating Tazewell, Graham triple teamed him to prevent him from reaching 1,000.

So don’t even try to say Graham has class, because in that category, you all are near the bottom.

[/ QUOTE ]

yeah, i was at that game! Even the GHS coaches were telling the kids to leave isaac alone so he could get his 1000.....but the overall picture here is, graham hasnt been much on class.....ever! no offense, but if it looks like a rat and smells like a rat.....well then...it must be a ......

at the end of the first half after coach walker realized a triangle and 2 was the worst defense to play against richlands in the world tazewell came back and was down by 11 right before halftime. then when the 2nd half started rlands kept drilling 3s. everyone talks about how rlands lives by the 3 and dies by the 3, well they lived pretty well with the deep ball tonight. they shouldve let up at the end but i see letting the players who rarely see action score but the 2nd stringers who have been scoring all night were the ones pushing the ball up the court trying to run up the score.

[ QUOTE ]

at the end of the first half after coach walker realized a triangle and 2 was the worst defense to play against richlands in the world tazewell came back and was down by 11 right before halftime. then when the 2nd half started rlands kept drilling 3s. everyone talks about how rlands lives by the 3 and dies by the 3, well they lived pretty well with the deep ball tonight. they shouldve let up at the end but i see letting the players who rarely see action score but the 2nd stringers who have been scoring all night were the ones pushing the ball up the court trying to run up the score.

[/ QUOTE ]

i guess when you arent used to winning, people tend to do those things......plus if i were a 2nd teamer who got in the game that early, it would be like a shark that smelled blood.....can you blame the 2nd teamers for trying to score alot?? i dont think you can

well anyone can score on a triangle and two defense i mean damn the three post guys coach walker wouldnt let come out of the paint and then the other two that were up top played man on two guys so people were open at the three all night. but when we went to a 1-3-1 we came within ten