bluefield graham photos

buzzsawBeaver

Posted photos from the bluefield graham game.

There's a lot of them, not just from the game but the overall event.

The advantage of digital is that you can do 500 some photos a game, and of those, some of them are going to be quality. Of course it was a while uploading them.

I'd prefer to have some better action photos, 1st time I was on the field at a game close, and it's harder to stop motion in less light, but I'm learning.

Used some art programs to enhance some, zoomed, ect..

Hope all is well with everyone.

God bless my friends.

bluefield graham photos, God bless!!!!!!

Appreciate the comments much yall. Enjoyed doing it.

I'll make some photos God willing of the bluefield princeton game, but not a presentation of it like this, to much time for a hobby. But I thought the bluefield graham game warranted something special. Morning after the bluefield graham game often feels like the morning after christmas, or easter, or halloween, I enjoy those, and like the seasons, so the morning after you have that well that's it for another year. It really is a special sort of holiday day here.

There are 7 pages of photos, not 5, looks like 5 but it goes on.

Again appreciate the comments.

Have a good 1 and God bless.

[ QUOTE ]

Morning after the bluefield graham game often feels like the morning after christmas, or easter, or halloween, I enjoy those, and like the seasons, so the morning after you have that well that's it for another year.

[/ QUOTE ]

I totally agree with that statement. The night before Beaver/Graham I cannot sleep b/c I'm so excited about what tomorrow holds. Then the following morning is like the day after Christmas (if your team wins) in that you're excited to have the "fruits" of the previous night and look forward to next year...