Scheduling for victory...

GMan

Hmmm just trying to bring up a point here... but in the past 2 years hasn't grundy bragged about having the marcum brothers... Grundy had two "all-star" players where graham had 1... But if im not mistaken also, Grundy was reffering to how bad Grundy was going to kill Graham last year, and my "friend" do believe I'm almost 99.9% AB couldn't of done what he did last year without his offensive line. No player could, it would almost be Inhuman... without some kind of powerful line as I have heard from coach carlock many times if the line doesnt even fight for even atleast 3 seconds every play the play is going no where... So AB didn't do it by himself you could even go up to Marshall and ask him that yourself he believes he couldn't be half as good if he didnt have a good line for him to follow even for just 3 seconds. And even this year Grundy with the Marcum Duo, wasnt it said that you all were going to basically "dominate" the SWD.. welp as of now thats not happening unless Richlands loses the next 2 games and graham loses all of their SWD games...Cause if graham doesnt win it i feel certain that it will be Richlands with the SWD title. And i hope the men from graham will fight their tail ends off to get a Win against Richlands. And if you do really look back at all of GMAN's posts about the records and all did I not see that all the teams that grundy played all had a total losing season... Until Grundy can play up on their outside the district games they are not going to get any better and when it comes to the district they arent going to show much. If/when graham beats grundy this year you all can no longer belly ache about how it was all Ahmad Bradshaw was the deciding factor, oh and if i wasnt mistaken in that game that it came into the over time in 2001 wasnt it Eric Degray that ended up giving graham the win... if Ahmad was the major factor we would of just gone with a TD attempt instead of cuttin it to the one kick to win. And yea in the playoff game in which graham lost the original starting O-Line as of Graham/Beaver game that season it was (left to right) Morris, Mullins, Fountain, Taylor, Fanning in the game against Grundy in the playoffs the starting line was Morris, Mullins, Fountain, Benoni Martin, Jason Thornhill. Fanning having a Knee injury, Taylor out with a bad case of the flu which i had actually heard at one time was mono but i think it just turned out to be flu, and Mullins had a bad knee from where he got and im not going to totally make bad on this but he got chop blocked during the grundy graham game during the season game cause if im not mistaken they even called the penalty on it. Then again i may be wrong on that one could be thinking different seasons but i do know that did happen and so mullins Knee was a major factor. I also believe Huffman played a little for Morris on the left side through the game. So yea not trying to make excuses but lets see a fully healthy grundy team against a battered and illed graham team. (side note) Bradshaw in that play off game was sick too so he wasnt play his fullest and really shouldnt of been out there but he wanted to show how dedicated he was. But as I said we will see what happens this year when Grundy comes rollin down here to Bluefield see how they do then. But if graham does win this year I dont want to hear any more talk about how AB was the total back bone of the graham team

Oh yea and as someone pointed out to me... my marion prediction was off by only 2 points... and my Virginia High prediction wasnt to far off either...

Go G-Men!

G-Men Pride!

No offense ghs70, but just looking at your last post made my head hurt so I cannot imagine what actually reading it would do (lol). Just some friendly advice, which you can brush off if you wish, but try breaking things down into paragraphs. It makes it more appealing to read and easier to boot.