Richlands vs. Graham updates, please.

jmarcum

Can someone give us score by score or quarter by quarter updates. I cant seem to pick up the game here on the radio and obviously cant make it.

I am sure im not the only one wanting to know whats happening. So if you will please enlighten us.

Thanks

At the half graham was up 3-0 over Richlands. Pretty funny because richlands had the ball on grahams 1 yd line and grahams deffense made the stop and intercepted the ball and got the ball on their 20 with only 15 seconds left before the half. The last position of richlands had the ball on 1yard line with 30 seconds left before the half and throws interception. Graham goes to locker room up 3-0. Graham gets the ball on opening kick off of the second half.

Go G-Men!

G-Men Pride!

[ QUOTE ]

Kevin Matthews threw three interceptions, 6 or 7 15 yard penalties... dirtiest game i've ever seen... ankle twisting in the bottom of piles, pinching testicles, ... it's ridiculous

[/ QUOTE ]

Why can't a team lose without saying "dirtiest game I've ever seen"?!? It's funny how only the losing fans see this stuff.

Hey you were not in the game, you can't say what's going on in the piles. Would you like to say anything else to down Richlands or how bout just admiting we were the better team.

SWD Champs, soon to be!!!!!

yeah,i'm still not seeing how testicles can be pinched threw a cup...but whatever! i do agree though that it seems like every team who loses throws out the whole 'dirtiest game ever' line...come on people! this is football! not quilting! it's a rough sport, and if the boys can't take it and whine/complain after a loss...TOO BAD! Quit if you don't want your testicles pinched! laugh.gif

A cup?

Seriously... that's baseball man

Now when i said dirtiest game i've ever seen, i meant it. That doesnt mean that Richlands didn't beat us through the air, and on the ground, because they did. They capitalized on mistakes, and they came out in the second half anything but discouraged from the first half.

Richlands will win the SWD.. who will stop them... Carroll County???

Don't think for one minute that Grahamlost because of cheap stuff in the piles. There are plenty of reasons that we lost and Richlands won, but i wouldnt go too far to say that Graham could have won. Richlands played as a team and won as a team, and Graham played and lost as a team.

Hope the rest of the discussions about the Blues, G-men game aren't as hostile.

I have'nt heard "dirtiest game ever" everytime somebody loses, maybe there's a reason you've heard it so much. I don't know, I bet everybody thought they were going to a football game instead of a testicle pinching party, did you get a chance to pinch a couple? Anyhow, it's a lowlife way to play and any coach that coaches it or even allows it has a character flaw. Maybe a few more players need to leave the field looking out their earhole after twisting someones ankle, that usually cures the pinchers.

Let's just get over it...dont live in the past...GAME OVER, not like its never happened before if it even happened Saturday nite so jus get over it, worry about your next game instead of complaining about this crap! Im not so sure it even happened and if it did it will show up on the tapes on sum of the plays and im sure the coaches will get unto the players if it happened so thats that!