Week 6 Predictions

trumpet1988

Big headed and lost focus? I guess we will see in the playoffs won't we lil Liberty? We will make the playoffs and God will give me the prayer I want answered by getting a second opportunity to absolutely manhandle you. Trust me, we will redeem ourselves against you all!

Seeing liberty and westside bash each other is great i love it but all fun aside liberty is the better team this year and will make the playoffs might lose to the tide though should be a dandy. And westside sorry man no way ya'll make the playoffs 2 for sure loses still to come against iaeger and gilbert so at the very best you go 6-4 that will not get you in the playoffs sorry man this is not your year.

u say it WILL be an upset??? im from the burg and if u happen to walk out with a victory, it would most certainly be an upset. but i dont see it heppening. sowers is too strong of a threat, and he has 6-7 amazing recievers. good luck with that, but it wont happen for you. we're gonna give u a rude welcome to AAA football on friday nite.

and ur right, martinsburg is not that best team in the world. but we're the best team in the state, and we're prepared to prove that. i think it was proven against princeton in week 5. we drove 6 hours, came out flat in the first half, and showed tremendous character by dominating princeton in the 2nd half. we'll all see wut goes down under the friday nite lights.

Domination you say? you dont dominate by being down 7 points after the first have....like o me gosh...thats totall domination right there....NOT!!.....yall beat them by 20.....we beat them by 40 something points....get ready t/m bud....becuase the beavers are going to ruin your undefeated season and come outa mitchell/ chamara with a V...and yall are going back to martinsburg with a frown

bluefield rocks you shouldnt appologize. He was the person talking the smack first. Your from the burg?....i dont cur if your from the hood or not, no need for ghetto talk at all. And do as BR said and leave your mouth shut untill tommorows game,how that?

Grundy 54 Marion 3

Richlands 42 Lee 7

Lebanon 52 Chilhowie 6

Honaker 30 Rye Cove 14

Graham 50 Abingdon 3

Tazewell 24 Gate City 21

COLLEGE:

Auburn 45 Tennessee 42 OT (upset...no)

Miami 25 Georgia Tech 14

[ QUOTE ]

u say it WILL be an upset??? im from the burg and if u happen to walk out with a victory, it would most certainly be an upset. but i dont see it heppening. sowers is too strong of a threat, and he has 6-7 amazing recievers. good luck with that, but it wont happen for you. we're gonna give u a rude welcome to AAA football on friday nite.

[/ QUOTE ]

I had heard they had some classless fans one of the reasons nobody will play them. Guess this proves it huh?

Talk is cheap, we shall see in a few hours who can back it up between the lines.

May the best team win.

all i know is i hope Bluefield Beavers win..GO BEAVERS BEAT MARTINSBURGH my guess is this is gonna be a D game BLUEFIELD-14 MARTINSBURGH-12..hopeyfully and my college opinion is this TENNESSEE-48 AUBURN-30 WVU-24 VT-10