AP poll

swva_fan

Well, not really. Since they left the number one rated team out of their top 10, Richlands is really #11. Amherst is 5-0 with 4 wins over AAA schools, and a 22.6 rating, but they're not on the list. I'm glad the VHSL is really on top of this ratings thing. lol

[ QUOTE ]

Well, not really. Since they left the number one rated team out of their top 10, Richlands is really #11. Amherst is 5-0 with 4 wins over AAA schools, and a 22.6 rating, but they're not on the list. I'm glad the VHSL is really on top of this ratings thing. lol

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

Come on Mr. Tilley, get your ducks in a row.

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

[/ QUOTE ]

ROFL

Come on Mr. Tilley, get your ducks in a row.

[/ QUOTE ]

I don't want to get profane but how do they miss something like that...lm rear o...I guess you could just say: only human.

Cougar, I'm assuming you are a Pulaski fan? If you are size'em up. And tell us what you know about Salem.

You should have seen the ratings before I contacted the VHSL and told them they were incorrect. There would have been LOTS of complaints if those had been seen. But, in their defense, they did get a new program and are still working out some "glitches".

[ QUOTE ]

You should have seen the ratings before I contacted the VHSL and told them they were incorrect. There would have been LOTS of complaints if those had been seen. But, in their defense, they did get a new program and are still working out some "glitches".

[/ QUOTE ]

Admittedly, the ratings only have to be so close to get the right teams into the regional playoffs....but come on...missing Amherst! That is totally unacceptable. Keep the pressure on them. I can't believe I didn't see it...I guess I was looking for the big blue too hard.

Amherst, I don't care what the scouting report says, has a good team whether they are Div. 4 or 5.