The Hoos have stolen Enter Sandman

BigD4VT

Hokies attending the UVA/Clemson game last night report that the Hoos played "Enter Sandman" for the teams entrance. This is about the most lame thing they have ever done.

When VT added it's jumbotron a few years ago they made a new entrance video with Sandman as the background music. Prior to this the band played Tech's fight song as they formed a funnel for the team to run through. Once they started using Sandman the band had nothing to do while standing waiting for the team to run through the funnel, so some of the band members started bouncing in sync to Sandman. The students, and later the other fans picked up on it and joined in. It is now one of our favorite traditions.

For UVA to copy it is stupid. Can't they be original about anything? The worst of it is many of them are claiming they did it first. Same with "The Walk" that they also stole from Tech.

[ QUOTE ]

its a song by metalica get over it

[/ QUOTE ]

The song is not the point. The point is they copy everything VT does. I bet they get the wrist bands before the season is over.

As much as I hate to say it, UVA does have the better team right now. I'm not worried about the defense but the offense is having a tough time. The Lane factor keeps it close though.

i think this game will be all about emotion...now that imoh is back, if stinespring could get it together, then the offense would be in real good shape...if adibi comes back that strengthens tech's d a lot...i look for it to be a close game

I think a VT vs: UVA game is always going to be close...jus like Higgins said last week " records dont matter, these are two teams that are fighting for the Commonwealth cup" so i see it as a close game but odds go to the home team...Lane stadium is one of the loudest stadiums ive ever been too!!