I saw a replay of a good River Ridge game...

Bluefield_Rules

When I got to Roanoke last night they were replaying the Cave Springs/Christiansburg game on WRDL that had been played earlier in the evening. Both teams came into the game surprisingly unbeaten and atop the River Ridge. The game went to three overtimes and on a 3rd and long play in the 3rd OT the Christansburg QB connected on a touchdown pass to give the Blue Demons a 30-27 victory on the road. It was an exciting game to watch on TV, so I'm sure it was more so to watch in person.

[ QUOTE ]

Actually it was 4 overtimes. C-burg has a receiver named Laboone who came from Cali. who should be recruited by Tech. He can catch anything. Both teams will give Gretna fits!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Are C-burg and Gretna both Div. 3? If so...I would love to see the Demons beat Gretna.

[ QUOTE ]

Actually it was 4 overtimes. C-burg has a receiver named Laboone who came from Cali. who should be recruited by Tech. He can catch anything. Both teams will give Gretna fits!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Yes, I realized that after reading the Roanoke Times this morning. I forgot both teams failed to score during the 2nd OT period. A great game nonetheless...