week 10 predictions

trumpet1988

Grundy 28 Tazwell 7 <font color="yellow"> </font>

Richlands 28 Carrol Co. 27 (it will be so close because of the refs)

Graham: open

Lebanon 35 George Wyth 29

Bluefield 36 James Monroe 14

Honaker 45 Hurley 3

Twin Valley 21 Ervington 6

Grundy 30, Tazewell 22 (Tazewell always plays Grundy tough; Grundy typically seems to underestimate the Bulldogs. It'll be close, but Grundy wins)

Ervington 24, Twin Valley 18 (Ervington could pull off the upset; TV seemed to have a problem containing Montcalm, giving up 28 points, so I think Ervington scores on them enough to win)

Richlands 42, Carroll County 21

And the one I'll attend...

Honaker 21, Hurley 6

Hurley's defense will keep them in this game for 2 to 3 quarters, possibly put them in position to score points, but Honaker will eventually take advantage of Hurley's dwindled numbers (Hurley might suit up 14 kids this week), and pound the ball on the ground toward victory. If Hurley can score some points offensively, the complexion of the ball game could change drastically. Can Hurley win? Possibly, but I feel that Hurley would have to score 30 points, play 4 quarters of great defense, and have no injuries occur. Honaker will have to play there C game too, otherwise, even 30 points might not be enough.

Graham: open

Haysi: open

Abingdon: open

Gate City: open

Grundy 21

Tazwell 14

Richlands 35

Carrol Co. 7

Lebanon 28

George Wyth 21

Bluefield 42

James Monroe 19

Honaker 35

Hurley 14

Twin Valley 14

Ervington 12

Va High 20

Marion 21

Clintwood 35

JI Burton 14

Powell Valley 42

Coeburn 7

CC-24 Richlands-21 well i think it will be a good game but not because of the refs. penalties wouldn't be called if they were not committed bad spots and things like that yes but 8 out of 10 flags realy happen so don't even start with that bs

I took Lebanon by a TD...it's pretty much a toss up, but I think Lebanon can run the ball on them. That's the only real advantage I would give between the two so I went with the Pioneers.

Graham – OPEN

Grundy 17, Tazewell 10

Carroll Co 8, Richlands 28

Marion 14, Va. High 26

George Wythe 31, Lebanon 34

Bluefield 42, James Monroe 21

Honaker 49, Hurley 20

The Lebanon-GW game should be a low scoring game. They have gave up a combined 60 pts. this year. There is only 1 team that has given up less than that (Floyd -51). Also it has been raining all morning here. The sun is out right now but i doubt it will completely dry before tonight.