A poll for the Blfd/ James Monroe game........

beaverball

[ QUOTE ]

Thats easy.....has James Monroe played a #1 AAA team in the state and beat them? i didnt think so

[/ QUOTE ]

If my memory serves me right, I think we have. Princeton in the mud and pouring rain in 2002 at Princeton. Someone help me out here -- isn't this right?

Lets be honest here, while I do aknowledge that James Monroe did go to the #1 AAA school and beat them on their own field, Princeton was horribly overrated that year. They were very tough defensively and definitely a top five team in AAA, but their #1 ranking was more circumstancial than anything.

i think BR probably meant the year that matters...THIS YEAR..he didnt ask if in the history of JM have they ever beat a AAA #1...look at it this way though..whichever team loses,they will still be in the playoffs and have a shot at redemption, dont take this game lightly, but its just not the end of the world if a team loses this game

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

If we had all those weak AAA teams we would have more points...

[/ QUOTE ]

Maybe you can schedule Greenbrier East three times next year...lol

[/ QUOTE ]

What the hell are you laughing about Bluefield IS a AAA school, parading around as AA.

Mr.Sandman,if you would look at the WVSSAC website you will see that Bluefield is not a "AAA" team parading in "AA". Bluefield is the 15th largest "AA" in the state of WV with an enrollment of 505 students. So you are implying that there is 14 "AAA" schools parading as"AA" in WV.