Grundy winning district???

waveman92

• 2 weeks later...

[ QUOTE ]

I dont believe so cause they have no big threats besides Theo hitting a couple of 3 pointers. wink.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

huh??? they are dangerous everywhere. lol they have Heath Justus and Jimmy Ashby and Stephon Baker to worry about down low. and Tigh Compton and Theo Justus to worry about on fast break and good shots. if that isnt dangerous then what is? i see grundy goin to semis or possibly state this year!

[ QUOTE ]

huh??? they are dangerous everywhere. lol they have Heath Justus and Jimmy Ashby and Stephon Baker to worry about down low. and Tigh Compton and Theo Justus to worry about on fast break and good shots. if that isnt dangerous then what is? i see grundy goin to semis or possibly state this year!

[/ QUOTE ]

Well last year Grundy's big guys didnt perform that well. Most of their game, from what I seen came from the outside with Theo and KT. From what I heard KT is gone to Corn on tha Knob to eat with the Pilgrim's. (Twin Valley) wink.gif Smell ya lata...

KT was Grundy last year, Baker will be the threat this year. But just because you have 4 players dont mean your going to state or win state. Grundy really doesnt have any debt. Last year they had like 8 players on the entire team. You need to set your sites a little lower, like being .500. That would be considered a good year for Grundy

[ QUOTE ]

Blues is right...We dont have any debt...Hopefully the school continues to pay for us or we may run into some! grin.gif

[/ QUOTE ]

lmfao...thats a good one...I guess no practice today or are you skipping? lmfao

[ QUOTE ]

[ QUOTE ]

Not to mention the RIFE RAIDERS won't let the BLUES lose

[/ QUOTE ]

I heard the RIFE RAIDERS were pretty rowdy. Can anybody give me some info about them.

[/ QUOTE ]

I hear the Raiders didnt miss a game last year and i think it had a factor in why they won so many games...it kept them pumped up!

I am former resident of Ohio, i palayed footbal, basketbal and baseball for West Cleveland high and we played some tough basketball around Cleveland. I watched several of RHS games last year and Hamilton didn't show me much. He would have been lucky to make our Jr. varsity team at West Cleveland High School. The two players that could have played for us was Craig Robinson and the Rob Stanton.