no respect for vahigh

jbob1

i hate to say it but grundy will beat vhs worse than we did not because they are better. but just as grundy did not have there head on when they played us. we did not either against vhs we was on a good roll till the pad thing came about and our heads left the game till the 4th. and no i am not a player just a fan.

That was real stupid whoever did that from vhs.

I guess it was the pad thing that was on your mind when we drove 99 yards, then picked you off, then punched it in again. That explains everything. Funny how the only time you guys were "playing" was when you were scoring in the 1st and 4th. Yet supposedly the reason we hung around was because you weren't "up" for the game. Wouldn't that mean a SLOW start.

Fact is, it doesn't matter. You guys aren't gonna admit that the tied score was legit because you really believe that you are better than you really are.

Your coach is required to tell the refs if his players are legally equipped. He said Yes. You weren't. Who would of thought from you guys. smirk.gif You are lucky your coach and several players weren't thrown out of the game, especially after some of your players had to go back to sideline TWICE for pads. Turning a blind eye while young men break the rules and jeopardize their safety...i think so. wink.gif

Whoa Kid,

Bearcat, you have more class then this. Dont badmouth these young players for having pride in their team. If you were there and saw the game, enjoy the game, dont make it out to something it wasnt. Richlands is a good solid team and you had a decent showing, but the better team won-period.

Richlands thinks they are better than they really are? You are the one crying about not getting any respect for your world beater football team. Richlands has won eight in a row! You have lost 5 of your last 6, soon to be 6 of 7. Richlands is headed to the playoffs with the top seed and home field advantage...you are backing into the playoffs with a losing record as the defacto champions of the weakest AA district in the state. You played some people close but that only counts in horseshoes. Wake Forrest has lost 5 or 6 close games. Do you see them in the polls? More importantly, do you hear them crying about it? Tell me again. Who thinks they are better than they really are?

Bearcat, I'm truly sorry. Our two touchdown win was completely undeserved. The only thing i can say is that for lacking in required equipment we made up for in illegal equipment, that must have won the game for us. I'm going to admit this, this is straight from a richlands fan. We had unfair equipment i.e. lasers guns under our pads, Indian spirits, genetic enhancments that made us slow down everything we looked at. We even had the power of Jesus Christ on our side. Seriously, he started left tackle, and he's not even registered at RHS. So straight from Richlands, we'll give you your win, in which you completely deserve.

Apologetically,

My left nut

that was funny. smile.gif

never said you all didn't deserve to win or that we should have. In football you make your own breaks and Richlands definitely won that football game with superior play. I have no problem giving credit where credit is due. As I've said, I will be pulling for Richlands and any other swva teams that come out of our region. Attributing a close game to periods within a game that you "didn't play good" has a little bit to do with the other team playing good in those same periods. but, richlands is so much better than everybody else that the only way v-high was tied at 21 in the 4th has to be due to little pockets of play during the game that richlands didn't play good. Otherwise, you would be forced to face the reality that you're not that much better than them.

Note, i didn't say we were better...you won.

Everybody knows if Jesus was on a swva roster it would be for Abingdon...he believes in turning the other cheek cool.gif