no respect for vahigh

jbob1

Good Job Va. High. You just won the very tough Highlands district. You beat 8-2 Marion, 7-4 Abingdon, and 8-1 Lee High. Not to mention the very tough non-district win over previously unbeaten John Battle.

Good Job. You have done what no one else could.

[ QUOTE ]

Good Job Va. High. You just won the very tough Highlands district. You beat 8-2 Marion, 7-4 Abingdon, and 8-1 Lee High. Not to mention the very tough non-district win over previously unbeaten John Battle.

Good Job. You have done what no one else could.

[/ QUOTE ]

Ouch! laugh.gif

I wouldn't poke too much fun at Va High. The HogoWhoGee is at best a two team district. And I wonder actually how good those two teams really are. Congratulations to Va High and to Lebanon for their respective district championships. I think Va High is a little better than people think. It's hard to beat a team twice in one season. The Region IV Division III playoffs may be quite interesting!

Thats a good point. I mean look at the BDD outside Honaker and Haysi and LPD outside of Gate City and Powell Valley. The Highlands in its best years is usually 1 or two mediocre teams. I sure am glad that next year Honaker is moving from picking on Cumberland schools to pickin on Highlands schools; get those points baby!!! cool.gif

or findin' out that honaker is not that good....when we scrimmaged it was very early but we beat the crap out of lebanon....virginia high wins Region IV....you don't play the games on this message board or we would've been blown out by all three other playoff teams. Hasn't happened. We like how things have worked out. Lookin' forward to shuttin' you all up.

Our current varsity players gave your current varsity players some pretty big whoppins in JV, and they are better now then they were last year and the year before last. And I mean come on, we're playin Abingdon too, our JV could beat those guys. Gate City was the only thing the Highlands EVER had goin for it...

Thank you for bringin' up that JV game. Your starting middle linebacker on varsity was playing QB. YOu had atleast 3 other varsity starters playing. Virginia High had not one player who is a junior or senior. they also had not one of there 7 freshman and sophomores who are playing varsity. We still came to Honaker and beat your much bigger JV 36-31. Don't believe me, dig up the roster that your PA announcer used to announce the game. You'll find out we had NO varsity players. We just came and popped you in the mouth and left with a win. On varsity next year we'll add the other 7 and wear you out for the next 3 years.

I don't think I was talking about THIS YEAR's JV game. I was talkin about the JV games from last year and the year before last, and I know for a fact we didn't play any varsity players last year or the year before. The varsity players we played this year are like 2nd/3rd string players anyway.

Va. High beat the crap outta Lebanon? I must have missed that scrimmage, the one I was at Virginia High finally scored on Lebanon's second string. Heck, I did'nt even know Lebanon scrimmaged them twice, ain't there rules against that?

A note to Va High fans:

You can't get on a message board and demand respect. You have to go out and earn it. I will give you credit in that you are the best team in the Highlands. Other than that your team hasn't earned any respect. Go out and win your last game against Grundy and you will get some respect as long as you don't get on here and boast about it. Everyone on here that boasts how good their team (Richlands, Grundy, Lebanon, Bluefield) has a right to because their teams are dominating right now. Beat Grundy and you will get some repsect. Win a playoff game and then you can boast.

[ QUOTE ]

A note to Va High fans:

You can't get on a message board and demand respect. You have to go out and earn it. I will give you credit in that you are the best team in the Highlands. Other than that your team hasn't earned any respect. Go out and win your last game against Grundy and you will get some respect as long as you don't get on here and boast about it. Everyone on here that boasts how good their team (Richlands, Grundy, Lebanon, Bluefield) has a right to because their teams are dominating right now. Beat Grundy and you will get some repsect. Win a playoff game and then you can boast.

[/ QUOTE ]

Didn't anyone tell you? They are Virginia High. They strike fear in the hearts of coaches all accross the Commonwealth.

They don't have to actually win the games as long as they stay within 3 TD's. And everyone has their best game against them.

we don't claim everyone plays their best game. It is you bigd who claim you played horrible to justify a close game.

ploolt, write whatever you want. we went home very pleased that day.

Throughout this season, i have saw objective discussions about every team and every game...except a vhs game. As soon as a score, prediction, or comment is made mentioning us we can expect 3 or more negative posts. If you get on here and see people trashin' your team, what are you gonna do. That's right, give the story about our team from our perspective. I've never claimed we "should" have won a game we didn't. I have given credit to every team we have played. Yes, I have talked about all of our losses being close...always in response to cocky posts that have talked like we are not even worth being on the same field.

We are in the playoffs and there is nobody in Region IV we cannot beat.

So like you said ploolt, nothing more from me until we earn it. smirk.gif

[ QUOTE ]

I think that VHS will win against Grundy .. They played a very good game agaist us and they are by far the best team that we have played so far..

VHS-23 Grundy -21

Goodluck Bearcats

[/ QUOTE ]

BlueTorando78

Pee Wee League

Reged: 11/03/04

Re: just play [Re: plooolt]

#9201 - 11/03/04 09:37 AM (216.184.95.6)

[ QUOTE ]

jbob1

Pee Wee League

Reged: 11/01/04

no respect for vahigh

#9020 - 11/01/04 09:46 AM (216.184.95.6) Edit Reply Quote

vahigh just won the highlands and nobody is talkin about it! shoot, this a big accomplishment if ya ask me.

[/ QUOTE ]

So...you talk to yourself often? lmfao...are you so hungry for "respect" that you have to pretend to be a Richlands player to give it to yourself? lmfao We have enough real Richlands players around here to verify that you are not one I would think...if you want to tell them who you are.

Pretty lame dude... blush.gif

LOL...well...SUM of the starters have never worn hip pads in there high school football career and noone has ever said nething to them about it until a certain set of refs that made sum bad calls against us at the marion game decided to pull half the team off for no hip pads...it took 10 minutes to sort the crap out..lol!!...