Any news on Wayne or Weir

mavsgrad

Wouldn't count on it, linside is as far or further than bluefield, and they've played on saturday against bluefield in '97 and '03 respectively.

Keyser will also likely schedule the game for sat., so 1 thing about it, God willing, bluefield should have 3 sat. games and should be ready for a sat. game routine against weir.

Congrats to bluefield, play your best 1 game at a time, 3 more games.

I was a little surprised to see Weir win that easily. Lincoln was a team who beat AAA Bridgeport, who is going to round 2 in the playoffs after last night.

James Monroe will have to have it all together next Saturday to give themselves a chance, especially on offense and special teams, because last night's performance won't get it done.

I really wouldn't sell JM short or anyone else for that matter. While Weir is certainly favored in next week's game, anyone is capable of being beat in a given week and JM is definitely capable of doing so. Playing at Lindside will definitely work in the Mavs' favor as well.

The one positive for James Monroe is that Weir isn't the same type of passing team they were a year ago with the Turner kid at receiver. They've tended to keep the ball on the ground much more this season. However, if they watch game film of James Monroe's game against Bluefield their entire game plan could change. I'd like to see this game, but I'm sure Bluefield will play at the same time on Saturday.

[ QUOTE ]

you kno what else would be nice. is if weir and JM played on sat. mourning and Bluefield and keyser played Sat. night. or the other way around.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree, it would make for a nice day of high school football. However, I think that's highly unlikely at this point, but we can hope...