"STORM WARNING"

Cola

I'm good at excuses. Still ain't left the school yet, maybe we are going to fly out of Blue Ridge Airport and parachute into Ernie Hicks Stadium just like the "Flying Elvis'" in the movie Honeymoon in Vegas!! Like you said Lance it will make good storytelling 10 years from now. By the way, we got a good old Grundy QB on the coaching staff here at MV, except now he looks more like a pulling guard!!LMAO!

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

yeah...he played in probably one of the greatest Grundy games ever...ask him about the "2 minute drill" sometime...lol. He's a great guy, I played little league for his dad...knew him since he was a ball boy for the little league team when he could barely walk...very good people. You guys are lucky to have him down there...I'm sure he will take you to good places over the next few years.

I hate to beat the team there, it happened only once before when our bus wrecked on the way to Gate City for a regional Bball game in 99. We were all sitting there wondering if they got lost or just decided not to come!! Oh well I guess they'll dress on the bus and just roll out and start playing. One Grigg note Lance, the boy has got to be the craziest person I have ever met and when you get him and big Luke together well lets just say the lies and stories come hot and heavy! What a pair!!

My junior year, we had a similiar incident with a bus breaking down. We traveled to Lord Botetourt and our bus broke down on the highway just a little ways down from Lord B's stadium. So, everyone grabbed a travel bag and walked. The bad part came after the game we had to wait on a bus to travel from Bristol ( I think ) to Lord B to pick us up. Hope all turns around for ya out there MV....be safe

sold out? bull...they will line people around the track...anyone that comes to the game should get in no problem. There are probably more people at the Graham Richalnds and Richlands Tazewell games than will show up tonight...or close to the same amount...if they turn you away you can always come over to Grundy and watch them beat the Bearcats silly.

I agree with Lance and BigD, there is no way the game is sold out. They'll bring in the extra bleachers if they have to and stick em behind the goal post like they did in a playoff game against V-High. Or they can just move the buses from around the track so people can park there. There are always those few that park up on 460 to get the birds eye view as well.........until the cops run them off.

Sandman, This is SWVA football and Richlands is a part of it. This post was for Richlands fans and a lil chuckle. Why dont you take your crying #@#@ and go watch table tennis or something, I start this thread and it may bore some, but it has several good replies and even more views then any of your negative crap! Go Big Blue. Go All SWD Football!