"STORM WARNING"

Cola

• Replies 65
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The Storm Center has sighted previous Storms all merging in on the Richlands area. Storms Jessi Smith, Jeremy Keene, Big Mo Lester, Travis Payne and Brandon Gayheart are coming from the west. With Storms Chris Whaley, Bret Clayburne, Justin Pruitt and Thad Wells are coming from the south.Still we have storms Travis Tatum, Caleb Jennings are circling the area looking for a place to strike.

Magna Vista, Ernie Hicks Stadium is not like "The Hole" and Severe Storms often strike and leave visiting teams devastated!!!!!

The Storm is coming!!!!!!!

All I've got to say is come friday night we'll see what kind of storm you've really got brewing. If you think this game is going to be a cupcake you've got another thing coming, nobody is going to lay down for your so called storm or whatever. Best of luck to Richlands!

[ QUOTE ]

The Storm Center has sighted previous Storms all merging in on the Richlands area. Storms Jessi Smith, Jeremy Keene, Big Mo Lester, Travis Payne and Brandon Gayheart are coming from the west. With Storms Chris Whaley, Bret Clayburne, Justin Pruitt and Thad Wells are coming from the south.Still we have storms Travis Tatum, Caleb Jennings are circling the area looking for a place to strike.

Magna Vista, Ernie Hicks Stadium is not like "The Hole" and Severe Storms often strike and leave visiting teams devastated!!!!!

The Storm is coming!!!!!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Hey Cola, why did you leave out the Thrilla of Vanilla? lol Did he somehow slip off your radar? grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

All I've got to say is come friday night we'll see what kind of storm you've really got brewing. If you think this game is going to be a cupcake you've got another thing coming, nobody is going to lay down for your so called storm or whatever. Best of luck to Richlands!

[/ QUOTE ]

Nobody said MV or anybody was going to lay down for us. I think its going to be a great game just like last year except we don't have to get on that bus and go 4 hours to the "HOLE". You guys get to come down here and play in the mud bowl.

Best of Luck to Richlands and Magna Vista!!!

GO BIG BLUE!!

2004 SWD CHAMPS!

I just think it's funny that it keeps coming up after all these years..."Cleat Gate rears it's ugly head"..lol...wonder if people realize that the kids playing now were not even in school when that happened? lol

probably not, but the bottom line was the "cleats did not win the game. a lot of heart, support and well rounded talent broke the hearts of those who feel SWVA Football doesnt match up with their elite schools out east.

Don't let em get at ya Cola. I like the storm updates. We are going to be ready and pumped on defense this week. Expect another Lebanon type performance. Should be a great, hard hitting game.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

2004 SWD CHAMPS!!!

i have to agree w/ ya i like the storm warnings also. and our defense WILL be pumped up for this game and hopefully our offense will come out and dominate the field for the whole 48 mins. of game time

good luck blues

GO BIG BLUE

SWD CHAMPS 2004

Whoa Bluetornado#12, you see I know why our offense starts off a lil slow. everyone said at the start of this year, Richlands cant replace Timmy at QB, answer= Thad Wells. Problem is Thad would rather hit someone in the mouth then throw a TD pass. He loves defense. You havn't seen him slide or run out of bounds when defenders approach, he lowers the shoulders and kapow! he makes the hit, so be patient, it may take him a couple of hits the he gets his to calm down then he gets the job done on offense. Keep up the good work Thad!

That's right, Thad has done a great job with alot of pressure put on him. He had to replace one of the best ever here at Richlands in Tim. I think he has done a great job managing the offense and will continue to do that deep into the playoffs.

GO BIG BLUE!!!

2004 SWD CHAMPS!!

Whoa BigD, look where the post came from, Bluefield I believe. So it wasn't any MV fans calling anything. Who cares what happened back in the early 90's, I just hope we can keep ya'll under 50 points Friday night. We haven't seen anything like your team all year so I hope we can be competitive for awhile and at least give ya'll a good practice!!!

[ QUOTE ]

Whoa BigD, look where the post came from, Bluefield I believe. So it wasn't any MV fans calling anything. Who cares what happened back in the early 90's, I just hope we can keep ya'll under 50 points Friday night. We haven't seen anything like your team all year so I hope we can be competitive for awhile and at least give ya'll a good practice!!!

[/ QUOTE ]

Oops...sorry about that.

Good practice? yeah right..we both know better than that. Your 4-5 record doesn't fool me.