Field Conditions at Grundy!

GrundyWinsAll

I went up to the high school today to look at the field. It has been "Rolled" and Covered and Sanded. It still looks like ass. The visitors side will be useless. There is a strip of grass along the home sideline, where Bronson's touchdown reception was made. With that being said, The field looks a lot better than before. As long as it don't rain between now and Friday, the field will be a C- at best.

Note to all fans: If possible try to sit on the Grundy side. The field will force all the action to this sideline.

I didn't think it looked that bad...should get two games out of it easy as long as it doesn't rain during a game or the day before.

most of the problems are between the 40's and they are supposed to be doing more with it tomorrow I think...if you are a defensive type person I would think it would be a lot of fun to play on...lol.

it does not matter what the conditions are. from the report on news 5 last night the coach at va high said they did not care where theyed played. they would play in the parking lot if they had to. funny they have called the vhsl office twice trying to get it changed. anyway, miners and merchants bank has offered to let grundy use their parking lot friday if that would help.

We'll play at the bank, we'll play in the hospital parkin' lot, I'm searching but can't think of any flat places 120 by 50 over there....brainstorm, ya'll could say the heck with movin' the town and just put a dome on the newly blasted out multimillion dollar flat spot across the river grin.giflol.

All in good fun. It sounds like the coaches are doin' all they can. We've been preparing to play on that field every day for two weeks, so we'll be there with bells on.