Height

JuiceDawg

I apologize to "Russ" Hamilton about my previous remarks. What I meant to say was he will never replace Timmy Brown. I think he will get a lot of playing time this year. Also, Craig Robinson is the best returning varsity player and Rob Stanton is the best Jr. Varsity player moving up. In my opinion with his 6'4" frame and scoring ability he should be one of the starters. I hope to catch some of your games this year, when I am in town. On a football note The Hokies have converted me from a former Ohio State Buckeye, to a Hokie fan. These Hokie fans are awesome @ Lane stadium.The loudest stadium I have every been in and that includes my own Ohio State. Good luck RHS against Bassett Friday .

Go Blues, Hokies and Buckeyes!!

If you had the opportunity to watch any RHS football this year you would have seen Stanton's athletic ability. They tell me his one handed catch against Grundy was NfL. Also, I saw the video of his two catches, in a crowd at Virginia High.I only saw the Tazewell game and he had a great catch for a first down. He catches everything that is catchable, they tell me.

I dont reaaly follow much basketball, But Stanton has heart as well as the rest of the players going out this year. Would love to see Tater out there, even if he would foul out in the first period grin.gif

[ QUOTE ]

So Richlands has two 6' 3 players or better. Thats some pretty good size but the question is can they play or are they just takin up space?

wink.gifSmell ya lata...

[/ QUOTE ]

Ill be the first to tell ya Juice, Brandon Robinson is going to be a force. At 6'5 with long arms and can jump out of the gym. He is going to be a defensive force as well as an offensive threat down low.

That's good cause I dont want anyone to take the district by storm. We have a scrimmage today, just warmin up my game haha. We all see that F-ball has had a good year in the SWD, so I want b-ball to have a good one also. Then we all know that baseball will be a spreaded out SWD(up for grabs). C-ya biscuit good luck this Friday. wink.gif

derek mcknight is 6'6 and can play some basketball down low...i played with him over the summer and is really strong and physical and is still playin football for the blues and is havin a swell year...look for him to be a force down low for richlands

D-Mac is 6'6? I always thought he was 6'4-5 at most.Once he learns to mvoe his feet he will be really good. Richlands will be good height wise for awhile with Brandon, Garrett Arms, and D-Mac coming up. Not to mention they have some nice shooters and some role players.