Height

JuiceDawg

OH REALLY. Well me and the, and I mean "The Jimmy Ashby" are the same height, if he is 6" 4'. Yeah, I will see him twice, question is can he hang with me or will he even see me and my game in the same gym? And yeah.. I will run my yap until u all shut it up. Tigh... grin.gif

haha...Your right Omar. You are the greatest. We may not have won the tournament last year but we were in it. (I think the only team we have bragging rights on is you all since we did keep you out of it right? Being 6'4 isnt gonna make you win bud. Sorry. Its gonna take more than being tall to win the district. Hope you understand that.

Good luck though.

Smell ya lata grin.gif

The Cumberland District has some pretty good sized posts. Castlewood has a 6'4 player named Drew Justice, he's either a soph. or jr. Twin Springs has a 6'8 or 6'9 center named Tyler Webb, a 6'4 PG that's a soph. named Mark Dockery, a transfer from Volunteer that's 6'6 and already scored 1000 pts, and then the exchange student who is a 6'4 guard. And I think Rye Cove still has a 6'7 or 6'8 center named Dustin Lambert. Rye Cove lost two players to early graduation and I think he may have been one of them.