WV Class AA: Shady Spring 14, Ravenswood 7--FINAL

Bluefield_Rules

Thanks guys! This was a knock down drag out game Shady proved tonight they're a top 4 team they're defense still hasnt gave up a touchdown, ravenswood touchdown came on a kickoff we held their punishing running game to less than 115 yards. It was a defensive struggle all night but the better team won tonight, but it was a great game to watch, my hats off to the red devils. GO SHADY!!!

Shady is physical enough to go blow for blow with Wayne. Shady has seen a lot of tough opponents this year and are battle-tested. However, Shady must cutdown on the turnovers and stupid penalties. If they don't then next weekend Wayne will walk all over them...

We had several holding calls and turnovers we were our own worst enemy last night, were playing well right now, but the field was crap last night it wasnt in good shape at all, so hopefully wayne's field will be in better shape. And one things for sure no one can say we havent played a tough schedule cuz after next week we'll have played #1, #2,#3,#4,#13,#15 and #16. But i think its starting to payoff and if the field is in good shape i think we'll give Wayne a nice test.

This game started before pregame warm up. As shady was walking the field ravenswood players walked out of the locker room and immediatly started talking trash and a coach from ravenswood just sat and watched and listened, fans were saying "go back down south". it was on after that, shady played real well on D...again. when we went up 14-0 and they ran that kickoff back my heart was pounding. but the D came through when they needed it. wayne better look out cuz shady is on a roll. i hope all the southern WV teams win today cuz i am sick and tired of hearing about all the northern teams. i think shady will give wayne all they can handle for 48 minutes. GO SHADY!!! oh yea i just read on tristatepreps about the game and the squib kick wasnt planned. you could barely stand up on the field much less run and kick the ball. lol.

[ QUOTE ]

And one things for sure no one can say we havent played a tough schedule cuz after next week we'll have played #1, #2,#3,#4,#13,#15 and #16.

[/ QUOTE ]

I agree SF, Shady has played a pretty good schedule...

Congrats on beating Ravenswood and Good Luck against Wayne!

In all honestly win or lose i think shady has exceeded thier's and everyone elses expectations. i know a few shady parents and fans that said we would be lucky to get past the first round and look where we are now. i hope it's shady and bluefield in the state championship so the Northern teams can kiss our A**es. sorry about the language GMAN (im sure u have heard worse) lol.