Bluefield vs. Weir - Projections and Discussion

Sources

• Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i think the game will be close,anywhere from 7-10 points, but what bothers me is that if either team comes out flat or is mistake prone, this game COULD be out of hand very quick..it should be very close but the potential is there for a blowout if either team falters, so both better ready from the opening kick

I have had the chance to see both teams play.There is no doubt im my mind weir will beat bluefield

sorry all yall bluefield fans looking for a state championship

I KNOW BOTH OF THESE TEAMS HAVE HIGH POWERED OFFENSES. BUT I THINK THIS IS GOING TO BE A DEFENSIVE GAME. I THINK WHOEVER STAPS THEM ON AND COMES OUT HITTING HARD AND PLAYING DEFENSE LIKE THEY HAVE NEVER PLAY BEFORE WILL WIN THIS ONE. MY PREDICTION IS 14-10. I WON'T PICK THE WINNER LIKE MOST EVERYONE ELSE HAS . I JUST HOPE WHOEVER WINS GOES ON TO WIN THE TITLE.

HEY BLUEFILD ROCKS,

IS IT EASY TO GET TO THE FIELD . I AM COMING FROM NORTH CAROLINA ,I KNOW I GET OFF THE EXIT AFTER COMING THROUGH THE TUNNEL. YOU GOT ANY EASY DIRECTIONS. WHATS THE WEATHER SUPPOSED TO BE LIKE TODAY?

Aight i got it....... like after you come out the tunnle.... you'll go up exit 1.....then keep going on 460....till you see k-mart on the right....there will be a set of stop lights.. take a right at them....... then you'll be on cumberland.. then turn left....you'll go past all kinds of motels and fast food joints and stuff....keeo going....then your next set of lights take a right, and go down follow the road till you come to lil ceasers and get onto college...then follow college all the way till you see a huge dome building and take a right off of college towards it and you cant miss the stadium......if you can read all my chicken scratch....then you hould be ok grin.gif

off of exit 1, follow john nash blvd till you get to 460west, follow 460west till you get to the va state line and take a right at the red light on the state line. go approx 1/2 mile and take a left at the stop light. immediately take the next right at bluefield college and follow to the stadium.