"STORM WARNING" Basset Bengals vs Blue Tornados

Cola

Alright Blues, they are some non-beleivers that are worried due to Basset running for 450+ yards against Carrol this past week. And we heard the Band will be gone. I say the Storm will arive and stop the Bengal running game. You front 5 have your work cut out for you. Biscuit & Gravy will be tested as well as the Payne-ster. Big Mo,Jessee and Garrett needs to stir up the dust and bring the heat.Tater, Thad, Cain and Whaley keep laying those hits. Now Brett and Pruitt, these Bengals like to hit the hole and explode for large gains, Bring your A game and shut them down.

The Storm Is Coming!!!!!

"Lets make some NOISE!!!

• Replies 58
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I liked the fog! The pregame pagentry at Richlands has grown into something pretty cool. I love the band marching accross the field playing "Big Blue" before forming the funnel for the team to run through. Of course they won't be there this week...maybe someone can arrange to have some of the other sports teams line the funnel in place of the band? Like the girls softball and basketball teams ect.

We tried to get the students to go down there before the band started doing the funnel, but everybody is afraid of loosing thier seat. that would be awesome if everybody came down on the field... i think the guys are running out to "Enter Sandman" so it would be sweet if we had the fog, the guys running out, and a huge line of fans jumping and going crazy to get em even more pumped up!!

lol...the way you guys are talking about this, makes me wonder if the game can live up to the pre-game...lmfao. grin.gif

I wish Grundy had something other than "cotton eyed joe"...gets a little old ya know? like... the first time you hear it? lmfao

when enter sandman came on, a few of us VTech fans started jumping at our seats, but nobody else caught on, so we just settled back down.....would be cool to see Ernie Hicks rocking like Lane though......

You know I ain't made it to a game all season and I'm going to miss this one now that its at 1:30 I'll be slaving away at work.Maybe someone could come by Lowe's and keep us posted. smirk.gif

Let's Go Blues!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!111

" STORM FRONT UPDATE"

The temp for this game should be in the mid 30's and the field conitions will be wet. This makes those good hits hurt deep. The kind you feel in the stands. Also makes holding onto the ball a little rough. The Storm had a very good practice and the pads were popping.

Congrats Tater on Hardees Player of the Week. You gonna eat all those burgers?

The Storm Is Coming!!!!!!!

Update: The rain has begun as predicted and the temp should start to drop today. Friday will be a cold wet night with a heavy fog on the east endzone. The Blues Class of 2005 will bust onto the field with a strong supporting cast. The Storm is still alive in Ernie Hicks Stadium, I can already hear Enter the Sandman and feeling the chill!!!!

The Storm is Coming !!!!!!!!!

What kind of team does Basset bring to the field? I've never seen them before, I saw some highlights on Friday Football Extra, looks like they had a nice running back. Just curious on what the Blues will be looking at Friday night/day, whenever the game is gonna be played.

Basset brings a fast running game with the use of different backs and loads of speed. their QB is a major threat with speed that earned him the 50 and 100 meter title at state.

We played most of these guys last year in the Region semi's when we played Fieldale-Collinsville. The QB is very fast (took an option 60 yards for a TD on their opening play) and they had a pretty big kid at FB. They have a lot of speed but they slow down when the pads start poppin. Weather should also be in Richlands favor. Good Luck